Before

PYUBW-DSC01488.JPG

After

BOMQG-DSC01489.JPG

Before

KMURE-DSC01487.JPG

After

YRHQX-DSC01491.JPG

And we started at 9 am and are now finished here at 4 pm and that included from start to finish ...not to shabby for a rum soaked Pirate ..Huh

pirate:

Very nice work !!! Nice to see that you and FGM pick the same colors..........She's a Interior Decky, What's your excuse.........besides being a rum soaked pirate........who's into pastel's !!! :lmao:

Mark

Our asst. server Nedege from France, told me the last day that she hopes when she has children one day, they turn our like mine.....:goodvibes

Don't tell me she says that to everyone.....(fingers in ears).....I can't hear you....lalalalalalala

You must have had her for an assistant server A LONG time ago!!! She was our head server in 11/03 and was nothing like what I had heard about others who never showed up at the table until the last night. She always had trading cards for the kids & came by to find out how their day was...what their plans were for the night and the next day. :) In 12/04 we were on the last cruise for her. She was cruising for two weeks as a guest before she returned home to France. Her DH was also a head server on the Magic & they were expecting their first child. :goodvibes

Finally, we came home, got DH and went to lunch and out shopping. Joe needed new sneaks and with the sales today I figured it was a good thing, until they measured his foot! He's a 7.5! He's 12 years old! I had to buy ADULT sneakers for him today!

So now DH is cooking pancakes for the two of us, Joe is having his soup and I'm finally all ketchuped from last night!

Welcome to my world. My DS is 11 and he's so tall I have to buy adult everything. Jeans = 32 x 32, Shoes = 8.5, Shirts = M!

Very nice work !!! Nice to see that you and FGM pick the same colors..........She's a Interior Decky, What's your excuse.........besides being a rum soaked pirate........who's into pastel's !!! :lmao:

Mark

Its really not a pastel color ...It looks alot lighter in the pictures then it actually is ......

pirate:

Our DD had her braces on and off before most of her classmates were getting them on. The dentist told us DD's mouth was about two years advanced for her age (like we needed a professional to tell us that). :rotfl2:

DD had to have 6 baby teeth removed in order for her larger permanent teeth to come in, while the 6 were being removed, a 7th tooth fell out on it's own. I think DD might have been 10 at the time. At least she has one beautiful smile now!!! She also wears her retainers two nights a week, and is supposed to the rest of her life, we'll see what happens when she leaves the nest.

044.jpg

My lower row of teeth have moved since I stopped with the retainer & such in high school. There still isn't quite enough room for them. Nothing is going to change that IMO.

I have the same kind of job needing attention on one of our notebooks. I have the part which was acquired on eBay for next to nothing. I even took my notebook apart - all the way down to it's basic components to get at the power supplu port - only to find it was sort of sealed with a heat sink that was encasing it. We reached that point and thought we were not going to handle that part of the job.

SO I asked at Best buy what they charged to do it - and they wanted $200. I sort of thought - I can buy a more powerful replacement for maybe $400-600. And I paused to examine and investigate further with other repair places. I have yet to get another quotation though.

If you were able to fix it yourself - then that's great! Me - I'm not techno-agile enough to flip all the way through it.

:confused3

872.gif

Mr. Enna did the work, so I can't really take much credit beyond the fact that I must have whined enough to get him to fix it. I'm pretty sure Mr. Enna found exact directions for the project online. If you want more info, I can check with him.

Now, the notebook geek in the cartoon is more like me than Mr. Enna. I'm the one who will see a bird or flower or other natural phenomena and feel at a total loss because I can't look up more information about it immediately.

Crash--

Thought you'd like to see a picture of the Enna-lets doing the polar bear slide this afternoon.

P2190224.jpg

Looks like fun Enna! And you do have a bunch of snow

In between all the postings on the DIS here... and the sick crying daughters over nite... fever and coughs from the kids this morning I have been working as well on a major remodel on our home too....

<chuckles and dramatic yawns>

Here below are the BEFORE and AFTER photos....

BEFORE
9am today...

hut.jpg

hammering.gif

AFTER
4:30PM today

400px-The_Breakers_rear.jpg

I'm gonna step away for a bit now... I may be lurking though....​

Could someone please tell me how to post the pictures, thanks.

Laura

Well here's how I did it. Keep in mind it took me an hour to complete a two minute job...

First, do you have a picure or are you trying to copy the banner?

Okay ...the Honey do's are over for today ...the room is Done ...take a look

Before

PYUBW-DSC01488.JPG

After

BOMQG-DSC01489.JPG

Before

KMURE-DSC01487.JPG

After

YRHQX-DSC01491.JPG

And we started at 9 am and are now finished here at 4 pm and that included from start to finish ...not to shabby for a rum soaked Pirate ..Huh

pirate:

Nice job Todd, do you hire yourself out(for painting)??? ;)

Okay ...the Honey do's are over for today ...the room is Done ...take a look

Before

PYUBW-DSC01488.JPG

After

BOMQG-DSC01489.JPG

Before

KMURE-DSC01487.JPG

After

YRHQX-DSC01491.JPG

pirate:
I love the yellow. It is amazing how much difference a coat or two of paint can do.

Well here's how I did it. Keep in mind it took me an hour to complete a two minute job...

First, do you have a picure or are you trying to copy the banner?

Both actually... I think though for the banner all I have to do is copy and paste, correct??

So I guess what I'm not sure of is doing a family photo, thanks for your help

The ice is so solid that the kids can sled down it on their tummies--Frosty the Snowman style--without a sled. We need to make sure that they can stop before they end up in the stream...again.

Unfortunately, there have been lots of serious accidents & injuries from kids sledding on the packed snow & ice because it is just so FAST. One boy couldn't stop in time & ended up in the traffic lane, and ultimately under the wheels of a truck. :sad1: Lots of other little ones have been airlifted to the University hospital with head injuries from hitting fences, trees, etc.

The weather is supposed to warm up later this week, so I'm hopeful that we'll be seeing our driveway again soon. Our road is in passable condition--it's just the 1000 ft uphill both ways driveway that is the problem.

Well, I had been envious that the kids with all of the snow have been enjoying sleding & such with our cruise friends from UT going snow mobiling lately...but now not so much. Hope that everyone stays safe. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter