8 days of Awesome Free Dining!! My Reviews

disprincess287

Earning My Ears
I just got back from a GREAT 8 day trip with 11 people and based a lot of my ADR's off the opinions/ suggestions on this board which was great!! so here is my reviews (I LOVED EVERY PLACE I ATE!!) gained a few lbs from this trip!!!

*Day 1- Lunch at CRS Pepper Market had the Bourbon Ckin w/ rice very good!! for dessert (Stale Churros!!)
Dinner at WGP- LOVED the 3 cheese Ravioli and Carrot Cake!! I did not care for the Starburst Martini (tasted more like a sweet tart)

Day 2 - Lunch Tusker House- had the grilled chicken w/ more carrot cake and ate side of corn chowder this meal was excellent I would defiantly eat here again!!
Dinner-CRT great atmosphere but good thing I did not pay for this meal b/c the food was "ok" I had the prime rib, however the blueberry buckle for dessert was VERY good (we also ordered a cake for a birthday we celebrated which was "ok" a little over priced $40.00 for an 8'' choc. cake!!) also the pic w/ Cinderella was brought out to us before we were done eating

Day 3-Lunch Electric Umbrella which was ok got a Burger nothing special! Other members of the party ate at the TC in Morocco which they enjoyed
Dinner- Le Cellier MY FAV. MEAL!! EVERYTHING WAS GREAT I had the mango smoothie and the fillet w/ the maple sauce (very good!!) However I thought the cheese soup was very salty, for dessert I tasted the Crème Brule which was very good so was the huckleberry buckle!!

Day 4- Lunch at Resort b/c the Love Bugs at BB were too much!!
Dinner- Cape Mays- there were mixed reviews posted for CM but 4 out of the 5 that ate at CM liked it DM was the only one who disliked the buffet (I personally do not like fish and although it was a clam back there was a lot of other food to choose from!)

Day 5- Lunch at Cosmic Rays had the turkey wrap which was pretty good
Dinner-1900 Park Fare-very good buffet and the characters gave our party of 11 a decent amount of time (considering it was crowded) I even got a pic w/prince charming. Oh the Strawberry Soup was EXCILLENT def. a must try!!

Day 6-Lunch at Backlot Express (MGM) one of the better lunches we had I got the grilled turkey and cheese sandwich and the fruit parfait both very good!!
Dinner-Coral Reef- let me start by saying our hostess was rude when we requested seats by the tank and told us it would take an hour and a 1/2 so we decided we defiantly didn't want to wait and would sit anywhere. HOWEVER we (all 11) were taken to seats right in front of the tank after about 10 min!! I got the NY Steak w/ the apple freeze drink and the WAVE which were all very good this and Le Cellier were very close to my fav.!!

Day 7 Breakfast- Chef Mickey- Good food. Lots of food...great interaction w/ characters!!
Lunch- China (in Epcot..I forgot the name of the restraint) but I had chicken and rice the rice was good the chicken was ok and for dessert Ginger Carmel icecream which I thought was ok!
Dinner-Ohana- had the lava coolata and the lapu lapu (drink in the pineapple) which were both good. We all loved the salad dressing and even got the recipe. Also loved the fried wontons and the meat was very good. They also had coconut races and limbo to entertain the kids

SNACKS
dole whip and dole float which were SOOOO GOOOOD
Kiki Gori (sp?) in Japan at epcot (love these)
Cream filled horn and cinnamon bun in Norway (yumm)
Carmel Apple
Halloween Fudge at Goofeys candy co (candy corn and cinnamon apple flavor)
Funnel Cake at Mk

the food was great!! we also did MNSSHP which was a lot of fun... the kids got tons of candy

I'm sooo bummed to be back home I hope Disney does the FREE DINING PLAN AGAIN SOON!!!!

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED MY REVIEWS I definatly enjoyed reading everyone's

thanks for posting- sounds like you had a yummy time... our turn in just a few days!

Bev

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter