• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8 Days!!!

LOOOL i've only just noticed this thread has changed form 28 to 27day!! Wish time woud hurry up lool i'm tooo excited.

Wish time woud hurry up lool i'm tooo excited.

Do any of you guys remember (and like my wonderful boyfriend) frequently quote the most annoying DLRP advert ever?

"Mum says its just mmmagical"

Shoot...me...now!

Im just happily sitting here listening to Disney songs on my iTunes, though it doesnt take me much to get in the mood.

Im off to start packing lol.

Do any of you guys remember (and like my wonderful boyfriend) frequently quote the most annoying DLRP advert ever?

"Mum says its just mmmagical"

Shoot...me...now!

Robert recites the full advert, complete with different voices for the different parts (Mum, Dad, Son, Daughter), usually when I'm just drifting off to sleep......

.... This is usually on a daily basis....

Bob xoxoxox

Robert recites the full advert, complete with different voices for the different parts (Mum, Dad, Son, Daughter), usually when I'm just drifting off to sleep......

Bob xoxoxox

You sure you don't "act" out the whole advert? ;) :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

:rotfl: :rotfl: Dont get me started again now Bob.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter