8 Days!!!

I knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooww!!

We're travelling down to Barnsley late on the 12th, then having the weekend there and then heading to DLRP on the 15th.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

How exciting :goodvibes

Im not sure what i'm doing the weekend before we go...ironing maybe :lmao:

How exciting :goodvibes

Im not sure what i'm doing the weekend before we go...ironing maybe :lmao:

We just think its a nice way of doing things.... We generally arrive in Leeds at about nine/half past if theres no delays, and then we go from Leeds to Barnsley and arrive there about ten/half past (Depends which train we get at Leeds) and Robert's Dad is always in the train station car park ready to get us.... We then order takeaway pizza and slob out for a bit, before having a bath and going to bed, which usually ends up about 2am!! :laughing: Then we have a day in Barnsley on Saturday, and then do whatever his parents want to do on Sunday, and then we go to bed, where I cannot sleep out of sheer excitment, and then I start bouncing around the room at 4am.... AND THEN WE GO TO DLRP!!

Bob xoxoxox

We just think its a nice way of doing things.... We generally arrive in Leeds at about nine/half past if theres no delays, and then we go from Leeds to Barnsley and arrive there about ten/half past (Depends which train we get at Leeds) and Robert's Dad is always in the train station car park ready to get us.... We then order takeaway pizza and slob out for a bit, before having a bath and going to bed, which usually ends up about 2am!! :laughing: Then we have a day in Barnsley on Saturday, and then do whatever his parents want to do on Sunday, and then we go to bed, where I cannot sleep out of sheer excitment, and then I start bouncing around the room at 4am.... AND THEN WE GO TO DLRP!!

Bob xoxoxox

What time is your coach?

Last time it was 5:30am, so I assume it'll be the same this time. :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

:eek:

I'm usually get up at 4am the day we leave. My dad usually picks us up at 6.30 and we get to Ashford for 7.15am. I hate having to get up so early but he has to go to London to work so i can understand why he drops us off so early.

:eek:

I'm usually get up at 4am the day we leave. My dad usually picks us up at 6.30 and we get to Ashford for 7.15am. I hate having to get up so early but he has to go to London to work so i can understand why he drops us off so early.

It doesn't really bother me.... I'm not a fantastic sleeper at the best of times, but chuck in the excitment of DLRP and I won't sleep at all!

Bob xoxoxox

Why haven't you thrown it out the window yet :lmao:

Because Robert is strangley attached to that alarm clock.... He thinks it was the bargain of century because it was a pound, about ten years ago, and he's only changed the batteries once.....

...Personally, I think he likes the womans voice!

Bob xoxoxox

I can't stop dancing!!

Time for a hardcore dance to tire myself out!!

:party:
:party: :party:
:party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:​

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter