8 Nights at Pop - Book 6 via Disney Package, 2 via Capital One Travel Portal?

catccc

Earning My Ears
I would like to stay at Pop for 8 nights. I want to book two of those nights through the capital one travel portal because of a credit I have with them, but then I would like to book the other 6 nights as part of a package with room and tickets. Does anyone know if this can be done? I guess I'll end up with 2 reservation numbers? Will which days I can use my park tickets become an issue? Any insight or help is appreciated!

Not only would you have 2 reservation numbers - because you would have 2 reservations - there is the possibility that you would have to change rooms.

I don't know for sure about tickets, but I *believe* that tickets with a package start the day the package starts, so if you had the 2 separate nights first, you'd need to get tickets for those days. I think if you had them at the end your package tickets would still be good, but I don't know.

Tickets - package tickets begin with the package start date. So make the package your first stay. You probably will need to call to get more days on the tickets to extend through the non-package stay.

Be aware you may need to change rooms, which will leave you with a day that you are somewhat "homeless" (and your bags sit at Luggage Services). If you spend the day at a park it may not matter, but if you tend to return to the resort for a mid-day break it could impact.

To lessen the chances of having to change rooms (if that is important to you) I would request a room in the less popular decades ie. the 80's or the 90's as the other three are closer to everything including the skyliner so a lot more in demand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter