80 BCV and 51 GFV available after 8/2019 for $17pp Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikawolf2004

DIS Veteran
I have points available at GFV and BCV starting August 1st 2019 @ $17 a point. I can book 11 months out with these points to GFV and BCV. I'm not going to be transferring these at this time. Thank you for your interest.

51 GFV
80 BCV

Please PM the following information:

Names of Adult Travelers:
Names and Ages of Children:
Resort of Choice:
Dates of Travel:
Room Preference:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email:

Considering August 28-Sept 3 or 4, we can split stay if not all nights are available. Thanks!

ETA: This is for 2 adults 2 kids, prefer a studio if possible.

Considering August 28-Sept 3 or 4, we can split stay if not all nights are available. Thanks!

ETA: This is for 2 adults 2 kids, prefer a studio if possible.

Sorry for the delay, I didn't get an email notice on this.

Are your Dates at all possible?
That whole time is available at the Beach Club, but it would be 117 points and I only have 80.
Points per day are 16, 16, 20, 20, 15, 15, 15
You could do Thursday to Monday for 71 points at BCV, then move to GFV for Monday, Tues & Wednesday night for 51points. Would this work for you?

If it will please pm me the information required to make the reservation. Names of guests, ages of children, address, phone # and email address.

Warmly, Erika

Sorry for the delay, I didn't get an email notice on this.

Are your Dates at all possible?
That whole time is available at the Beach Club, but it would be 117 points and I only have 80.
Points per day are 16, 16, 20, 20, 15, 15, 15
You could do Thursday to Monday for 71 points at BCV, then move to GFV for Monday, Tues & Wednesday night for 51points. Would this work for you?

If it will please pm me the information required to make the reservation. Names of guests, ages of children, address, phone # and email address.

Warmly, Erika

Thanks for getting back! My dates are actually VERY flexible that week, it's the last week/weekend before my kids go back to school (basically, as long as we're home by Wednesday 9/4 at the latest, we can do any 5 or 6 day stretch). Let me talk to hubby tonight and thanks for being flexible with a suggestion!

Thanks for getting back! My dates are actually VERY flexible that week, it's the last week/weekend before my kids go back to school (basically, as long as we're home by Wednesday 9/4 at the latest, we can do any 5 or 6 day stretch). Let me talk to hubby tonight and thanks for being flexible with a suggestion!

Are you still thinking this over?

I have points available at GFV and BCV starting August 1st 2019 @ $17 a point. I can book 11 months out with these points to GFV and BCV. I'm not going to be transferring these at this time. Thank you for your interest.

51 GFV
80 BCV

Please PM the following information:

Names of Adult Travelers:
Names and Ages of Children:
Resort of Choice:
Dates of Travel:
Room Preference:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email:

Quick question...11 months from today or 11 months from August? Looking for December 2019.

Thank you,

Joan Nardi Tanner

Quick question...11 months from today or 11 months from August? Looking for December 2019.

Thank you,

Joan Nardi Tanner

It would be 11 months from today or the check in day that you are wanting. So if you want to check in in Dec, you would book in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter