800 or 900 Loops??

AnnieS

Earning My Ears
I have a full hook-up site reserved for April and am leaning towards requesting the 900 Loop. This will be our first time staying in a full-hook up loop. We camp in a pop up trailer and have stayed in Loops 2000 and 1500 previously. We loved the 1500 Loop for its location to the Meadows Recreation Area, but the site was pretty small for a large pop-up, screen room and 1 or 2 small tents (there will be 8 of us!). We used every available inch of the sand pad last year! The 2000 Loop sites we had seemed much bigger, but the location was not as good.

My question is, for those of you who have camped in the 900 loop, are the sites decent sized?? Are the sand pads in that loop bigger than what you would find in a partial hook-up loop?? I understand that the sites vary in size from one to the other, but I was trying to get a general idea. The 800 Loop looked very convenient also, but there are so many sites on that loop that I think I would prefer a smaller loop. Are there any sites that any of you would recommend (or not) on either of these loops?? I wouldn't want to be on a site too close to the road - done THAT before - can be noisy with the buses. If you are at the back of loop 900, is it really far from the comfort station??? Is it a long walk to the marina from these loops? Lots of questions, I know!

I would appreciate any suggestions or comments (on these loops or any other full hook-up loops, for that matter). Thanks in advance!

800 loop is a very large loop. 900 loop is smaller and just as convenient. After a long day at the park the walk from the bus stop to the site can mean alot. To me the best full hook up loops are 1300 & 1200. They are close to a playground, small loops and convenient to the Meadows area.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I will look at the map again and check out loops 1200 and 1300 also. The link should be very helpful!:) :)

and I would vote it "not too far even for tired legs". It's a rather nice sidewalk. I would estimate it to more than 1/4 but less than 1/2 mile. The walk is quiet and dark in some places, good for holding hands. By bus, I think it's VERY close the marina, 2 stops, I think.

I have also stayed in 900 loop and it was awesome for being in the center of it all. It's a quick hop to the comfort station, Meadows Trading Post, pool, campfire, Bike Barn, and bus stop!

I would rate the 800 sites slightly smaller than the 900 sites but that's just my personal opinion.

All in all, I would say that 900 might suit you best, but I wish you well wherever you stay. And let us know how it goes, OK?

jax

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter