800 Points Available for Rent at $16 a point Home Resorts Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, and Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am interested in renting a 2 bedroom at Animal Kingdom January 23-30. Not sure if you still have the availability but please let me know if you do. Thank you!

Will do Paul. I believe I have to get my post count up first so I will work on that now.

Paul, I am assuming you can’t start a conversation with me either until I hit the post count limit?

Absolutely understand. I have to wait 30 minutes in between posts but I will send you a direct message in a couple of hours once I am allowed to.

Still waiting for PM privileges. It looks like I have to wait 24 hours after registering as well so it may be tomorrow before I can send a message.

Last edited:
Paul, for some reason I still can’t send PM’s even though I have met the post count and waited 24 hours from signing up. I apologize for taking so long but will continue to check back to see when I finally get that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter