83 BLT $15.5 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but I couldn’t find availability in any AKV studios for all of your nights.

Hi Sue!

Following! New to the site and DVC rental. Thanks for all the information. When you say 325+ is that a minimum point purchase or can you purchase less for less days?

Thanks so much!

Absolutely! You don’t have to book the full amount. I can see where that would be confusing.
Sue

I am looking for two AKV studios value or standard arriving 10/22 and departing 10/27. Please let n=me know if this is available.

Thank you,
Marty

I am looking for two AKV studios value or standard arriving 10/22 and departing 10/27. Please let n=me know if this is available.

Thank you,
Marty
Hi Marty!

There are Standard view studios available at both Kidani and Jambo House. Its 64 points for each room. There was no availability in a value studio.

Thanks!
Sue

Actually if I shortened by one night Oct 15-22 that would be 107. Am I able to post my email for you to email me?

Do you have any AKV points left? If so could you check availability for a studio Savannah view for two nights on 5/12/19 - 5/14/19? Thanks so much!!

Do you have any AKV points left? If so could you check availability for a studio Savannah view for two nights on 5/12/19 - 5/14/19? Thanks so much!!
Oh my goodness so sorry! I overlooked that you said for reservations after June! My apologies!!

Hi. I'm sorry. I just rented the last of my AKV points. I only have 24 left. Your reservation is available but it requires 74 points.

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter