84 akl points to rent for $14/point for reservations starting dec 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphins-54

Earning My Ears
Can book any resort starting dec 1 and have 11 month booking at akl. $14/point plus PayPal fee of 3% if paid that way.

Can book any resort starting dec 1 and have 11 month booking at akl. $14/point plus PayPal fee of 3% if paid that way.
HI!
looking to book a one bedroom for Jan. 19th checking out the 23rd...any onsite resort.
2 adults and 2 children, 9 and 6 years old
Thanks!

Looking to book a 1 bed at BLT or a studio at GF or Poly Dec 5-9, 2018
2 adults, 3 kids, ages 8, 7 and 4

Looking for a Studio @ BCV, GFV, Poly or Boulder Ridge on 2/3/19. Any availability?

Hello

I'm interested in booking at Jambo Studio June 5-9th. Do you have 72 points still available.

Thanks

I need to use 74 points to rent a studio at Bay Lake Tower December 5-10, 2018. Any availability? If not at BLT, I would need 56 points for Old Key West.
Thanks, Doug

anything still available

2 adults 2 children
April 10-17th 2019
AKL value or studio room

Thanks for checking

Looking for Poly April 5-8, standard studio. 2 adults. Thank you for checking. :)

I am looking for a room at Animal Kingdom Value category for 4 nights beginning 4/23/19 can you help me out?

I am looking at 2-nights for December 7-9, 2018 in WDW. I'm not sure what is available. Studio or 1 bedroom? My preference would be a Poly studio but know that's highly unlikely. Thanks.

Hello - I'm looking for a AKV studio for 5 nights 3/31-4/5/19.

Thanks for your time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter