• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8am ADR (@BOG) with a 9am MK park opening. How does it work?

disneydiane61

Mouseketeer
So, I was able to move our 4/27 BOG reservation from 9:40 to 8:05 am. Happy Dance!!! But, I'm not sure I completely understand how to get there( to the restaurant). Where do I go to check in if the park isn't opened yet? How do I prove that I have a reservation? Do I just show it on my phone? I am staying off park, but plan to purchase magic bands a DTD on our arrival day,(4/25) I know I will link my park tickets to the band, but will ADR's be linked as well? If the park opens @ 9am and I need to be @ the park by 7:45, then how early should I get to the parking lot and will they be running transportation that early? Any help and/or advice is much appreciated.

Just snagged an 8:10am ressie at 1900 Park Fare @ Grand Floridian in October. MK opens at 9AM (no EMH). Staying off-site, should we plan on driving straight to GF, leaving the car there, and taking monorail straight into the park in time for opening? Also, how much time do we allow to get from GF to MK? Thanks for your help/advice!!!

Just snagged an 8:10am ressie at 1900 Park Fare @ Grand Floridian in October. MK opens at 9AM (no EMH). Staying off-site, should we plan on driving straight to GF, leaving the car there, and taking monorail straight into the park in time for opening? Also, how much time do we allow to get from GF to MK? Thanks for your help/advice!!!

You are only allowed to leave your car at GF for 3 hours for an ADR so I think I would park at the TTC and then monorail to GF. After breakfast, monorail to MK, which will take 10-15 minutes depending on wait time. Keep in mind that there is pretty much no chance you will make it to MK by opening if that was your goal.

Thanks for the advice! Rethinking the plan and will most likely jettison the ADR in favor of being able to make it to rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter