• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9:10AM arrival - what would you do?

Ive loves reading all the responses. If we end up doing MNSSHP, the 6th day or our ticket is already a “bonus” day for us. So I don’t think we would need to add a day. I like the idea of having 3 FP booked at MK and a nice dinner. With my kids being 7 and 4, I don’t think we could make the fireworks. I think that would be a magical way to start the trip, but I’d rather not start the week exhausted too.

The past few trips we’ve had early arrival times. We usually will get brunch at Chef Mickey’s when staying at MK hotel. We then go back to the resort and rest or swim for a bit. We travel with DS who is toddler aged and we make sure he gets a nap in. We’ll have dinner at the resort and go to MK after dinner for a few rides and watch the fireworks.

We arrive at 10 and will go chill at resort and await grocery delivery stroller delivery and swim and maybe nap and the head to Disney springs for an ADR and walk around and ice cream etc
I figure it’s a long week and the kids to arrive that early we leave early so we relax the first day :)

I’m fascinated by these replies. It’s always interesting to see how people do Disney. After our last early flight I swore we wouldn’t fly early again. I’d rather fly in late the night before.

We are always looking for 1) direct, non-stop flights and 2) value... This means we arrive whenever, but when we arrive early, as you are, we add a day if we need and head for MK from Wilderness Lodge (our preferred resort). If you are leaving very early for the airport you may want to hit the beds early that night though.

On our first day regardless of arrival time we go to hotel on ME, taking our bags with us because we have been luck6 enough to get our room early. Then we either change into suits and head for pool. Or we catch the bus to Disney springs for lunch. If the weather is bad we might see a movie or bowl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter