9 days, 7 bladders, 3 strollers, 1 tropical storm and... lots of fun. UPDATED JUNE 24

Hey Queila ,

glad you are back and I am sorry you have been suffering from depression, but its not a surprise. You need to take very good care of yourself and I am glad you are getting help.

Loving your latest instalments, Beatriz is sooo grown up , its lovely to see her smiling face in the trippie, she is such a lovely wee girl .

You guys look like you had a fantanstic time.

AK is not our favourite park at all, there are only a couple of things we like to do there, Everest, Dinosaur and .. Its tough to be a bug !

YOu looked like you were having a fab time . We are doing AK on our first full day in July but not planning to stay there all day. Tusker house for our friends birthday, see what we can do thereafter.

Looking forward to more of your trippie. Meant to add good luck with your new job. xxx

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering from depression, but I'm glad you are taking the steps to take care of it. :hug:

Yay for Disneyland this summer! :cool1:

As for Animal Kingdom, I totally understand you in saying it's a full day park, not half day. There is so much to do there, when you take the time to explore. Glad your friends liked it!

Thanks Mel. I am feeling better now. The countdown to Disneyland has begun. We are very excited about it.

Great pics! :)

:) :) We miss Disney.

Sorry to hear. Hang in there. Glad to see you back updating. Missed it!

Thank you! I am feeling much better.

Hey Queila ,

glad you are back and I am sorry you have been suffering from depression, but its not a surprise. You need to take very good care of yourself and I am glad you are getting help.

Loving your latest instalments, Beatriz is sooo grown up , its lovely to see her smiling face in the trippie, she is such a lovely wee girl .

You guys look like you had a fantanstic time.

AK is not our favourite park at all, there are only a couple of things we like to do there, Everest, Dinosaur and .. Its tough to be a bug !

YOu looked like you were having a fab time . We are doing AK on our first full day in July but not planning to stay there all day. Tusker house for our friends birthday, see what we can do thereafter.

Looking forward to more of your trippie. Meant to add good luck with your new job. xxx

We love AK (actually I can,t really pick a favorite park). Somehow I can always find something else to do, even if it is just meeting characters. I think on our next trip (hopefully in 2014) Beatriz will be big enough to do Everest so we will be able to bring it to the next level. We like Tusker House too. I am sure you will have a lovely time.

Day 3- Tuesday, Aug, 28th 2012- Animal Kingdom Day- Evening at POFQ

So after playing a full day at Animal Kingdom we went back to POFQ for some swimming. However, as soon as we got back to the hotel it started raining again. It rained pretty much on and off all day that day. :(

But that did not stop those two:

526973_4547497282465_371542169_n.jpg

576900_4547498202488_1574965394_n.jpg

295252_4547498522496_1263300616_n.jpg

I tried to stay out with them for a little bit but after a while I wet back to the room to rest for a little bit.

You can't really see it in the picture but it was raining hard:

421581_4547499362517_689058930_n.jpg

At night we ate at the counter service of our hotel (no sit down meals for us that day).

I love my sit downs but I have to admit I enjoyed it immensely not having the pressure to make it to a restaurant at a fixed time.

We really loved our meal at Sassagula Floatworks.Everything was fresh and prepared after you order it so it is not super fast but it is worth the wait.

For super Beatriz had the pasta with the red sauce:

375917_4547500202538_1260175266_n.jpg

I had the jambalaya (it was okay) with the corn bread (yummy) and the gumbo (amazing):

601596_4547500442544_1904035790_n.jpg

564526_4547500802553_447454141_n.jpg

For some reason I don't have pictures of Joey's food but he had some fish and I do remember him raving about the collard greens.

For dessert:

263950_4547502082585_1070435787_n.jpg

Beignets!!

601378_4547502202588_1971758496_n.jpg

For that night we were planning to go to the bonfire or to watch the movie under the stars but due to the weather the bonfire was cancelled and the movie was moved inside.

It was a long day so we just called it a night, grabbed our umbrellas and went back to our rooms for a good night of sleep:

303585_4547502802603_1503462054_n.jpg

Next up:
Day 4- DHS

Awe sorry that Bea wasn't feeling well in the plain. I can understand though. I once felt very queezy on an Air Canada flight... but it was coming back and in a very old plain that smelled bad.

I love your review of POFQ. We are fan of PORS but might go over and check it out.

But ewww for the cockroach!

We have a ressie at Via Napoli in two weeks. You are making me so hungry. I understand how that restaurant defines eating. It's what eating should be about lol

I am so sorry for all the bad things that happened in your life. I'm sending you lots of love and pixie dust and positive vibes.

Yay! I found it!

Going to start reading now.

Awe sorry that Bea wasn't feeling well in the plain. I can understand though. I once felt very queezy on an Air Canada flight... but it was coming back and in a very old plain that smelled bad.

I love your review of POFQ. We are fan of PORS but might go over and check it out.

But ewww for the cockroach!

We have a ressie at Via Napoli in two weeks. You are making me so hungry. I understand how that restaurant defines eating. It's what eating should be about lol

I am so sorry for all the bad things that happened in your life. I'm sending you lots of love and pixie dust and positive vibes.

Oh a Disneyland vacation!! That is exciting!

Hey girl! Glad to see you made it here. Enjoy your upcoming trip. :)

Need to catch up on your last couple of posts, but just wanted to take a moment to wish you a

How hard can it be to find a job that you really like?!? :laughing:

Have you thought about interpreting? You speak at least 2 languages I presume?

I'm an over the phone WAH Spanish-English interpreter and I love it!

I'm really enjoying your TR, but I don't usually reply much to TR...

So sorry about your fertility issues, I know how hard that can be. I was there for 5 years :(

Have you thought about interpreting? You speak at least 2 languages I presume?

I'm an over the phone WAH Spanish-English interpreter and I love it!

Thank you very much. I believe I would be a good interpreter so I will absolutely look into it. How many hours a week should you be available to take calls? I do speak English, Portuguese and French, ;)

I'm really enjoying your TR, but I don't usually reply much to TR...

So sorry about your fertility issues, I know how hard that can be. I was there for 5 years :(

Thank you very much. I am hopeful.

Quick Life Update

Summer has officially started but days are still a bit gray and the temperatures are still mild for this time of the year but we are trying to make the most of it. Gosh... I miss the sun.

As of this week I am back to working part time and it feels awesome. :) :) :)

Back in April I was shopping for a pair of Birkenstocks when the salesman noticed my Mickey necklace. He said he had something in the back that he thought I might like:

575426_10200991689451419_987767612_n.jpg

It was 50% off and it practically had my name written on it. I just could not resist it. I had to bring it home. I think you guys will aprove. ;)

In the month of May we took a short trip to Toronto and ended up visiting Niagara Falls. It was Bea's first time, the day was beautiful and we had a lovely time:

479851_10201124635014975_1461964263_n.jpg

Also in Toronto Joey and I got to visit the restaurant where we had our first Canadian date 13 years ago:

485627_10201130062790666_1600147512_n.jpg

Then in June my mom came to stay with us for a month. I was so looking forward to spending some quality time with her. Unfortunatly the day after she arrived I had to bring her to the doctor because she was complaining of some horrible pain on her chest and on her back. Turns out she had shingles. :sad1:

I was happy she did not have to go through it by herself in Brazil but it put a little damp on our plans for the month. Finally by the end of the trip she started feeling better and we were able to do some fun stuff together in Montreal:

1001644_10201338286836137_1855405428_n.jpg

1013085_10201339791833761_1110555745_n.jpg

This past weekend we threw our annual pool party at our backyard and right now I am packing for a little get away in Massachusetts for this week. So I guess we have been busy which is a good thing.

Hope everybody is having a good Summer.

This past weekend we threw our annual pool party at our backyard and right now I am packing for a little get away in Massachusetts for this week. So I guess we have been busy which is a good thing.

Hope everybody is having a good Summer.

Still need to catch up on a couple of updates.

Are you going to the Cape? Even though I am in Massachusetts, you were closer to where I live on your last visit to the area!

Have a fantastic time. Weather is supposed to be HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

Thank you very much. I believe I would be a good interpreter so I will absolutely look into it. How many hours a week should you be available to take calls? I do speak English, Portuguese and French, ;)

It depends on the company (there are many of them), and if you work per hour or per minute. If you are paid per hour logged in you will get a schedule and it should be at least 20 hours per week. If you are paid per interpreted minute you may have complete freedom to log in and out.

I'm sorry your mom got sick and that it cut into the time you got to spent with her. Aside from that, you seem to be keeping yourself quite busy with lots of fun things. :)
I'm pretty sure you can't complain about the temperatures being too mild anymore? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter