9 days out....now what?!

2005michelle83

Mouseketeer
So, suddenly the holiday is upon us.
18 months ago we booked up and next week we're actually leaving! I can't believe it and it sounds daft, but I'm already anxious about post holiday blues!!
Thank god I've got Christmas to look forward to upon our return! :rotfl2:
So, what happens now? I've asked his question before and someone kindly suggested printing out our itinerary which I will do this week.
But is that it? All I actually need to do is pack and get in the taxi!?!

Desperately monitoring the weather in Orlando so I can get a good idea of what / what not to take!

So, here we go, final count down! Eeeeeeeeek!! :hyper:

So, suddenly the holiday is upon us.
18 months ago we booked up and next week we're actually leaving! I can't believe it and it sounds daft, but I'm already anxious about post holiday blues!!
Thank god I've got Christmas to look forward to upon our return! :rotfl2:
So, what happens now? I've asked his question before and someone kindly suggested printing out our itinerary which I will do this week.
But is that it? All I actually need to do is pack and get in the taxi!?!

Desperately monitoring the weather in Orlando so I can get a good idea of what / what not to take!

So, here we go, final count down! Eeeeeeeeek!! :hyper:

Pack, pack, pack!!! Heck, I'm usually packed about 45-60 days out! :rotfl2:

Enjoy your trip! :goodvibes

I'm struggling with what clothing items to pack for us. We are 5 days out! Ack!

Enjoy your trip!

I'm struggling with what clothing items to pack for us. We are 5 days out! Ack! Enjoy your trip!

We are two days out and I am replacing, ugh. Waterpark also isn't looking too good for us

9 days out too here.

I am placing grocery order today. Will start packing tomorrow.

Can't believe it's almost here!

Yep, all you have left to do is pack!
As was suggested printing your itinerary is a good idea. I actually had a page for each day so I could put it in my park bag that day. Basically telling me when our ADRs/FP+s were and then anything I had heard about that I really wanted to check out in that park or if we had extra time things to do or tips/suggestions for parade/fireworks viewing. I also printed off the pressed penny maps and let my kids pick a few they really wanted, so I made sure I had those on the page for the day we'd be at the parks they wanted them from so we wouldn't forget.

We are 17 days out and I am freaking out that I don't want to overpack. Planning one overnight bag for our trips down and then separate suitcases for rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter