9 months

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Am I counting right?

Well... im getting sad again about no one ever talking on the museum, so I have something to talk about that is actually related!

Ok, so one of my friends sent a dvd to Dashyboy about vmk, and tink gave it to me yesterday. She has taped all the games, rooms, friends, clothes/items, and just everything! It was amazing, it was about two hours long too. Just to see everyone walking around and stuff, even flips!, was amazing. I especially loved watching them playing pirates pirate: But yeah, does anyone else have any footage of vmk? I wish I thought of that... too late now :(

I can't believe its almost a year. I am here working at WDW for a year and the other day I went to One Man's Dream at Hollywood Studios just so that I could go look at the computer behind the glass which is playing a VMK demo :( I miss it so much and I'm not over it.

since today is mardi gras i texted my friend who used to play vmk with me and i was like wow wouldnt today have been a great day to go to new orleans square with our feather masks and dance on vmk, i think thats what me and her did for mardi gras last year. i sure do miss vmk

I can't believe its almost a year. I am here working at WDW for a year and the other day I went to One Man's Dream at Hollywood Studios just so that I could go look at the computer behind the glass which is playing a VMK demo :( I miss it so much and I'm not over it.

Oh! I didn't know they had a vmk demo in there. I've only been in there once a couple of years ago, so im going to want to check that out next time I go. That's cool that you work there though :) I've always wanted to.

since today is mardi gras i texted my friend who used to play vmk with me and i was like wow wouldnt today have been a great day to go to new orleans square with our feather masks and dance on vmk, i think thats what me and her did for mardi gras last year. i sure do miss vmk

Yeah, today would have been so much fun on vmk. I really miss my feather mask. That was one of my favorite hats to wear, especially when I was newer. All we can do is guess what would have been coming out.

I have a few pictures of VMK but I dont know how to post them

Man I sure miss VMK

To post pictures you have to have flickr or photobucket, you upload your pictures on there, right click the picture, get its URL and paste it under the little "insert picture" thing at the top of the post thingy. Yep...

But thanks for responding everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter