9 Night Southern July 21,2022 Antigua excursions?

Clarkson U

DIS Veteran
I am hearing that for our sailing on this 9 night Southern Caribbean cruise leaving July 21,2022 that many excursions in Antigua are being cancelled.

Is anyone experiencing this or know more about it and if so any idea why, what excursions, etc.

We have a large party that booked both amazing Antigua and Segway tours and trying to figure out if we need to think of something else if these are going to get cancelled on us.

Any insight is appreciated.

We are also on Amazing Antigua and haven’t heard of any cancellation. Where did you hear this?

We have read it from some cruisers who started getting emails from DCL letting them know their excursions were cancelled. It was on the cruise specific Facebook page. My wife has asked there also for more info and I thought I would ask here as well.

A lot of excursions are cancelled because the vendor cancels. Not much that Disney can do about it. This has been happening a lot since the re-start. The islands have a different rate of exposure/waves than the US.

Update: What we are learning is that some people had their excursions cancelled but mainly due to downsizing the # of people that could go on the excursion.

Update: What we are learning is that some people had their excursions cancelled but mainly due to downsizing the # of people that could go on the excursion.

thanks, my opening day is coming up for my October cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter