9 Pts Available Transfer or Rent :: $11 per pt :: BWV use by March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo

DVC BWV '98
Have 9 banked points that we can't use by March 2014. Interested? send me an email to laurie_ledonne@hotmail.com
We have rented and transferred in the past and can provide happy references.

Thanks,
Laurie

Have 9 banked points that we can't use by March 2014. Interested? send me an email to

Thanks,
Laurie

I would be interested in a transfer, but I believe you cannot move banked points. Are they from your March 2013 use year? If so then they should not be banked. Price works for me.

I would be interested in a transfer, but I believe you cannot move banked points. Are they from your March 2013 use year? If so then they should not be banked. Price works for me.

have you had a chance to review?

Hi! I sent you an email about availability in October for a AK Jambo studio.
Thanks!

Hi - we are looking to rent a BWV Studio, Boardwalk View from Nov.30-Dec.6, 2014 (6 nights). I know it's early but if you have points to rent at your 11month window, please let me know. My email: k.henshaw@comcast.net
Thanks.

Have 9 banked points that we can't use by March 2014. Interested? send me an email to laurie_ledonne@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter