90 Day Fiancé!

What is up with child art etc on Cesar's fridge?
I didn’t notice that.
But I did notice the door area which looked like it was broken/banged in. And the Overall
Look was not very nice for a grown male.. who thinks, that his Gf will even want to step into it
Eek!

I didn’t notice that.
But I did notice the door area which looked like it was broken/banged in. And the Overall
Look was not very nice for a grown male.. who thinks, that his Gf will even want to step into it
Eek!
I noticed the drawing , perhaps a family member child drew it for him. I had one hanging on my frig when we had people over for football game and he drew me and just hung it up. He was so sweet..….

What is up with child art etc on Cesar's fridge?
I didn’t notice that.
But I did notice the door area which looked like it was broken/banged in. And the Overall apt Look was not very nice ..for a grown male.. who thinks, that his Gf will even want to step into it.
Eek!
Zied... for goodness sakes, wash that stuff out of ur hair, it looks soooo greasy.

Avery.. prior slim party girl seems to not like herself anymore, she seems lost to me, no job, no higher education goal, obvious weight gain, in search of something.
Changing her religion was her start to transform herself ... but I’m not convinced she truly Understands the commitment/overall picture ( and I am not specifically referring to what religion she chose.. it could’ve been any one.) she’s just Reaching for Some thing..
I just see loneliness and wanting to Belong to someone.
Such a pretty, yet Very young girl ... I truly hope she finds what she’s searching for and lives to tell us about it. I find it sad watching her story. I feel for her mom.

I didn’t notice that.
But I did notice the door area which looked like it was broken/banged in. And the Overall apt Look was not very nice ..for a grown male.. who thinks, that his Gf will even want to step into it.
Eek!
Zied... for goodness sakes, wash that stuff out of ur hair, it looks soooo greasy.

Avery.. prior slim party girl seems to not like herself anymore, she seems lost to me, no job, no higher education goal, obvious weight gain, in search of something.
Changing her religion was her start to transform herself ... but I’m not convinced she truly Understands the commitment/overall picture ( and I am not specifically referring to what religion she chose.. it could’ve been any one.) she’s just Reaching for Some thing..
I just see loneliness and wanting to Belong to someone.
Such a pretty, yet Very young girl ... I truly hope she finds what she’s searching for and lives to tell us about it. I find it sad watching her story. I feel for her mom.
Avery has no idea what she is in for. The pastor tried to tell her with concern. There is only one thing she needs, but I cant say in here. It wont be to long she will get into trouble with Omar and she will be kept from relatives and no phone. It is scary to think about how there could be no good updates for her. I could see right through the smile on Omar's face about hitting her.

Reactions: NAB
Hmmmm...I have no idea. Oh boy how many other people are there? I hate the idea that Colt is going to get paid for being on pillow talk.
She went on vacation, virgin got pregnant. Her sister didn’t like him, she played dad while he was waiting to come here so didn’t like him taking over. He didn’t know how to take care of baby. Kolani had a melt down in car when he took the baby out of the car seat when she was driving. They are broke and are living with her bother in dad owned house. Now she is pregnant again .

She went on vacation, virgin got pregnant. Her sister didn’t like him, she played dad while he was waiting to come here so didn’t like him taking over. He didn’t know how to take care of baby. Kolani had a melt down in car when he took the baby out of the car seat when she was driving. They are broke and are living with her bother in dad owned house. Now she is pregnant again .
I guess I need to read up on these people never saw them. What a sad situation.

Yes, but the dad wasn’t mad this time. She must have had the second baby by now.

I am not looking forward to Colt and Debbie on pillow talk.
Who the heck are the couple that has two ladies and the man in the bed?

Thats Kalani, her husband from Somoa and her sister, I can't remember her name.
They were on a couple seasons ago.
They are married with 2 boys now.

Well , well, well. Omar is sure lying . Wonder why he did that?
That is what I thought. I don’t think he wants to marry her. Telling her all about living there and she wouldn’t like it but she said she couldn’t be away from him.

I don’t know how many times Darcy said “walking down the aisle “ she really wants to get married did this with Jessie too. It looked like she had a bruise near her eye did that happen same time he got a bloody nose? In the previews his other girlfriend looks rough and dresses like Darcy...lol

Didn’t learn any more on Caesar....

The girl that kept saying white guy. Not sure why he didn’t bring her anything like most do. At least he didn’t bring chocolate underwear like Caesar...lol not sure how this will turn out.

The Columbia girl, I would be mad if he kept bring up there ex too. He is very feminine, the nail polish was weird to me than the eye masks too funny.

That is what I thought. I don’t think he wants to marry her. Telling her all about living there and she wouldn’t like it but she said she couldn’t be away from him.

I don’t know how many times Darcy said “walking down the aisle “ she really wants to get married did this with Jessie too. It looked like she had a bruise near her eye did that happen same time he got a bloody nose? In the previews his other girlfriend looks rough and dresses like Darcy...lol

Didn’t learn any more on Caesar....

The girl that kept saying white guy. Not sure why he didn’t bring her anything like most do. At least he didn’t bring chocolate underwear like Caesar...lol not sure how this will turn out.

The Columbia girl, I would be mad if he kept bring up there ex too. He is very feminine, the nail polish was weird to me than the eye masks too funny.
Wait , what? I did not catch nail polish? I heard he liked his fingernails clean, and she said called him …...
A black eye? Oh boy I need to watch and really catch it.
It is sure looking explosive next week, Jeniffer threw the drink on him. This ought to be good.
I don't know if Caeasar will ever see Maria. I think he is being scammed. Also I would like to know how tim has a family with Veronica, her daughter is not even his.

In the recent issue, did anyone see that Oma is wearing a band on his wedding ring finger? He keeps playing with it and then hiding it. I wonder if he is already married

Omar does not want to marry her. She is so blind. I wish her mom could get her home.

Cesar, he is totally being scammed. Loved when the guy in pool said, you sure you are not being catfished? :rotfl2:

The guy who is so feminine,ewww. He is too close to his ex and same thing the other poster said, his nails are gross.

Poor guy, with girl from Africa, is he Tim? Bad with names. Her brother freaks me out. I feel like if something goes wrong, he would kill him literally.

Angela and Michael - Yuck. Being with an older controlling woman must be a fetish of sorts. I am scared to see what happens when he gets out of car. That looked scary.

Darcy and Tom - OMG. She is so emotional and over the top. So glad tom is calling is calling her out on this. She is so clingy and so needy. She needs major therapy.

Wait , what? I did not catch nail polish? I heard he liked his fingernails clean, and she said called him …...
A black eye? Oh boy I need to watch and really catch it.
It is sure looking explosive next week, Jeniffer threw the drink on him. This ought to be good.
I don't know if Caeasar will ever see Maria. I think he is being scammed. Also I would like to know how tim has a family with Veronica, her daughter is not even his.
Maybe it is makeup by Darcy’s eye but weird looking that is why I thought it was bruised.

The nail polish was clear/ white the zoomed in on it too...lol

Omar does not want to marry her. She is so blind. I wish her mom could get her home.

Cesar, he is totally being scammed. Loved when the guy in pool said, you sure you are not being catfished? :rotfl2:

The guy who is so feminine,ewww. He is too close to his ex and same thing the other poster said, his nails are gross.

Poor guy, with girl from Africa, is he Tim? Bad with names. Her brother freaks me out. I feel like if something goes wrong, he would kill him literally.

Angela and Michael - Yuck. Being with an older controlling woman must be a fetish of sorts. I am scared to see what happens when he gets out of car. That looked scary.

Darcy and Tom - OMG. She is so emotional and over the top. So glad tom is calling is calling her out on this. She is so clingy and so needy. She needs major therapy.
[/QUOTEs
Angela needs to stop, She made Michael quit his job? And then sharing all the sex things with her daughter. And asking her for her egg or carry a baby. What mom does that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter