90 Day Fiancé!

I wonder what Varya and Geoffrey did instead of this although they’re still together.
It’s do to his domestic violence charge that is pending . People were upset that he was even on the show.

I didn’t like when they talked over each other. Heard that they had 10 hours of footage to get down to 4.

Yet another new show with these people crazy.

It’s do to his domestic violence charge that is pending . People were upset that he was even on the show.

Oops I forgot about that. Makes sense and good for that. Yeah the talking over each other was a bit much.

So if Darcey’s birthday is September 23 and Milan fashion week was from September 19-23 last year that means Tom was already cheating on Darcy by her birthday. Whata scum.

Can someone tell me the name of the spinoff they advertised during the show? All I remember is that Big Ed was on the commercial.

End of the season and I got thoughts:
- Tom did Darcey wrong. If it was over he should've said it was over and be done with it.
- That said, I don't think he's a bad person. But he showed some really poor judgement with Darcey
- Meanwhile, Darcey is still on this show because she brings the drama. I don't find anything particularly likeable about her.
- And there were a couple of instances in the Tell All where she essentially pivoted on someone else's situation and made it about herself.

- Ed... we're seeing the real Ed in the Tell All. He seems to be very calculating (whereas during the season he seemed more neurotic), and most of what he said could be considered a hit piece on Rose, who had issues making counter arguments since her English isn't great.

- Stephanie and Ericka. I mean, just two incompatible people who thought they could make it work when they got together IRL.
- I don't know if there's a "Juan" award for best supporting character (Juan being Paola's friend whose only purpose was to break her and Russ up) but Heather wins.

- Avery and Ash. I gave up on them halfway through the season.

- Lisa and Usman. They made me miss Angela and Michael. Lisa is super unlikable. Usman clearly wants to try and make it in the US, but this was the wrong way to go about it.

- Yolanda and Williams. We all saw this one coming.

- David and Lana. Reserving judgement until part 2 is done.

- Geoffrey and Varya. There is that domestic violence charge, of course. But outside of that, the guy just gave up on Varya just because she said "not yet"? Then hooked up with his "best friend" Mary? Then Varya just so happens to come over from Russia to surprise him? And we're supposed to believe that all this happened naturally?

Darcy and that white hair wig, yuck!
Her body looked great. Tom is a dog.
He was with the other girl on Darcy's Birthday and couldn't call. He looked like a deer in the headlights when they were saying the dates of Fashion Week.
Lisa saying Tom & Darcy were her favorite and thought they would marry???
She is the only one who saw that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter