90 Day Fiancé!

Don’t read if you haven’t watche’d...lol

Angela is so terrible. That seen with his friends was awful, he is never to go out . Just. Stay by the phone for her. I know she is paying for that because he doesn’t work I would never put up with her. Good for her daughter for saying no to them too.

Rebecca has no right to be mad, she did have her ex on her phone . Plus she is still married.

Caeser , just no. I sure hope he is going to wash those shirts he hung up. And yeah put the diamond ring in the laundry room....lol Strange dude.

Did Darcy only pack leather? Walking the dog in that while he is dressed down looked weird. In his interviews he said he doesn’t like this and that but to his sister he pretty well said he was falling for her. Next week is telling.

Feel bad for Ben, I wouldn’t want to be married either without getting to know more.

Tim‘s ex is really into his business but I really don’t think he is all into her. Next week she actually asks him what we all want to know....are you gay?
Veronica has no business asking that question if they had sex.

There is no way a man is going to continue a relationship with a woman and he wants to marry me. To much temptation, and Veronica is way to nosey.

Angela is out of control, but I'm not sure how much was scripted. Caesar is on the show to boost his imaginary acting career. Rebecca is sketchy but hey the dude doesn't even have a job. Ben needs to get home to that precious little boy of his, Akini is not for him. And Darcy and Tom are okay when they are alone, when out with others, there always seems to be problems.

Missed most of pillow talk.

I think Ceasar should get with the girl who picked him up from airport.

Angela wanting her daughter's egg, so glad she told them no. Angela would have been perfect for a Jerry Springer show, good grief.

Ben and Akyini, not really rooting for them now.

Rebecca and Zied: Rebecca omission is the same as lying and Zied admits he is controlling and jealous so all you are doing is getting with the same man but with a different name. And if a guy did that grasp on to back if my neck he would be getting a eye gouge or something, .

Tim's ex was out of line asking about the physical aspect of new relationship.

Tom's sister, wow . Darrcy should have told her to shut her pie hole when she said she wouldn't let Darcy hurt her brother. Like why are you dipping into what she was telling Tom? Shut it up. Lol.
Darcey does need some counseling and likes to drink too much.

Angela is so incredibly stupid that she thinks that “toting” the baby would make the baby hers. At least her daughter understands how it works. Angela is a piece of work. Yikes!

Ben should go home go his son. It is too soon to marry Akinyi.

Caesar. Just no.

Darcy and Tom are a disaster waiting to happen.

TIm’s ex was out of line to ask that question and Tim should have told her so.

This show is like a train wreck. I cannot look away. Can’t wait for tonight — “The Other Way”. :)

I think Ceasar should get with the girl who picked him up from airport.

Angela wanting her daughter's egg, so glad she told them no. Angela would have been perfect for a Jerry Springer show, good grief.

Ben and Akyini, not really rooting for them now.

Rebecca and Zied: Rebecca omission is the same as lying and Zied admits he is controlling and jealous so all you are doing is getting with the same man but with a different name. And if a guy did that grasp on to back if my neck he would be getting a eye gouge or something, .

Tim's ex was out of line asking about the physical aspect of new relationship.

Tom's sister, wow . Darrcy should have told her to shut her pie hole when she said she wouldn't let Darcy hurt her brother. Like why are you dipping into what she was telling Tom? Shut it up. Lol.
Darcey does need some counseling and likes to drink too much.

She didn't make it to Springer, but she was on Maury twice with her daughter!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Her daughter, Scottie is in prison for sleeping with a minor, they are pure trash!

Darcy & Stacey in the matching clothes..... just no.
Darcy truly thinks he really meant he would have proposed to her if they went to The Canary islands, please Darcy, he doesn't even tell you he loves you when you say it to him, he full of caca.

What the heck is "tote a baby", who says that??
Asking that girl for an egg, I wouldn't give them a bird egg muchless a human egg...

Darcy & Stacey in the matching clothes..... just no.
Darcy truly thinks he really meant he would have proposed to her if they went to The Canary islands, please Darcy, he doesn't even tell you he loves you when you say it to him, he full of caca.

What the heck is "tote a baby", who says that??
Asking that girl for an egg, I wouldn't give them a bird egg muchless a human egg...
I am so disgusted that she had Michael ask. I am so glad she said no.

I am so disgusted that she had Michael ask. I am so glad she said no.

Oh and what about her being mad at his friends because she was home with an "almost Pneumonia" and he didn't get his butt back home, he went out with them anyway. Ummmmm he's across the world from you, what difference does it make if he's home or not??? Why is it their fault anyway?
She's a wackado.

Okay who is the new couple on pillow talk coming up this next sunday? Who did they replace.awww ,man

Oh and what about her being mad at his friends because she was home with an "almost Pneumonia" and he didn't get his butt back home, he went out with them anyway. Ummmmm he's across the world from you, what difference does it make if he's home or not??? Why is it their fault anyway?
She's a wackado.
I can't say much , as I know how that feels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter