90 Day Fiancé!

There's something going on with Hazel and Tarek. The other night Hazel posted on Instagram live of her walking by herself next to the highway. It was a really weird situation.

There's something going on with Hazel and Tarek. The other night Hazel posted on Instagram live of her walking by herself next to the highway. It was a really weird situation.
It was weird during the reunion and they were in seperate bedrooms , nothing to do with covid as Tarik said

Sad news for Jenny & Sumit, I hope they both recover. India is so bad, so, so bad.
Jenny's daughter must be a mess worrying about her mother.

Hazel & Tarik is not shocking, she came her to be able to live her life as a bi-sexual woman, something she couldn't do in her Country. Tarik funded her escape.

Sad news for Jenny & Sumit, I hope they both recover. India is so bad, so, so bad.
Jenny's daughter must be a mess worrying about her mother.

Hazel & Tarik is not shocking, she came her to be able to live her life as a bi-sexual woman, something she couldn't do in her Country. Tarik funded her escape.
This is why Tarik and Hazel are going to have problems in the marriage

Did anyone notice Angela wearing a patch on her arm. I know it is not for pregnancy. I think Julia wants green card

Does Angela take anything serious? I feel bad for this SR

When Angela acts like that (which is most of the time), I am reminded of how I felt about her the first time I saw her on this show - she is dumber than a bag of rocks. Obviously, she doesn’t know how to read a room. The doctor was clearly uncomfortable. She needs to get a clue. Ugh.

Oh my gosh someone sent Mike naked pictures?
Natalie shouldn't have brought that up during his birthday dinner....but at the same time I don't blame her for being mad about it. What the heck!!???

When Angela acts like that (which is most of the time), I am reminded of how I felt about her the first time I saw her on this show - she is dumber than a bag of rocks. Obviously, she doesn’t know how to read a room. The doctor was clearly uncomfortable. She needs to get a clue. Ugh.
Yeah, that was super awkward. Not to mention she would lose it if Michael talked to another woman like that.

Angela needs to learn to be quiet, and see how she made him feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter