92 Points for Rent $11-$12pp must be used by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinsmom44

My favorite phrase? "Welcome Home!"
I have 92 points for rent. Use by 1/31/18.

I have rented points for over 8 years, use a contract and have references.

*using less than all 92 points @$12 pp

*use all 92 points @$11 pp

I will need the following for all inquiries:

Number of travelers
Ages of children
Resort choice
Room size
Preferred Room View if applicable
Dates of travel
(please note availability of weekdays/weekends at all DVC WDW Florida resorts through Jan. 1 is extremely low/non-existent)

Points can be used at any DVC resort

Last edited:
I am interested in transferring them all. As I understand, points that are eligible for transfer can also be banked after I receive them. Do you know something that contradicts that? What is your home resort?

Interested in all points. Need Dessie from 12/9-12/16 with some flexibility. 2 bd any view any resort.
Thanks!

I am interested in transferring them all. As I understand, points that are eligible for transfer can also be banked after I receive them. Do you know something that contradicts that? What is your home resort?

RJ- I'm not sure that the expiration changes. You would have to contact DVC customer service to verify.

Interested in all points. Need Dessie from 12/9-12/16 with some flexibility. 2 bd any view any resort.
Thanks!

Jo- the following resorts have availability for 2 BD 12/9-12/16 as of 10:43 p.m. on Sept. 17:

Aulani
HHI
Vero

Let me know if you are interested.

Looking for 3 studios or 1 grand villa for Jan 4-6, 2018. Total of 5 adults and 3 kids ages 7,13 and 16. Prefer animal kingdom Savannah view but please check for any availability. We can also be flexible a day ahead for check in or 1 day later for check out. need 2 nights stay back to back. And would prefer all 3 families at the same hotel Thank you

Our home resort is HHI and SSR- we have two contracts both with a Feb use year. the points I have for transfer are from both contracts combined and were already banked thus the reason they must be used by 1/31/2018. Hope that helps! :)

Looking for 3 studios or 1 grand villa for Jan 4-6, 2018. Total of 5 adults and 3 kids ages 7,13 and 16. Prefer animal kingdom Savannah view but please check for any availability. We can also be flexible a day ahead for check in or 1 day later for check out. need 2 nights stay back to back. And would prefer all 3 families at the same hotel Thank you

This is what is available as of 11:45pm Sept. 17 for around your time (no consecutive nights for any size room any resort prior to Jan. 7):

Jan. 7-9, 2018 SSR 3 Bed Villa Preferred view
Jan. 8-10, 2018 SSR has various studio, 1 Bed, 3- Bed villa with various views both preferred and standard
AKL- Kidani Stand view 1 bed no studios
OKW- 1 Bed near Hospitality house no studios or 3-Bed
Bay- Studio Stand view
Jan. 9-11, 2018 SSR has various studio, 1 Bed, 3- Bed villa with various views both preferred and standard
Jan. 10-12, 2018 SSR has various studio, 1 Bed, 3- Bed villa with various views both preferred and standard
OKW- 3 bed grand villa
AKL- Kidani 1 Bed Stand view and 1 Bed Savannah view
Jan. 11-13, 2018 SSR has 1 Bed, 3- Bed villa with various views both preferred and standard
Jan. 12-14, 2018 SSR has 1 Bed, 3- Bed villa with various views both preferred and standard

I have 220 points for rent or transfer. Use by 1/31/18.

I have rented points for over 8 years, use a contract and have references.

*using less than all 220 points @$13 pp

*use all 220 points @$12pp

I will need the following for all inquiries:

Number of travelers
Ages of children
Resort choice
Room size
Preferred Room View if applicable
Dates of travel
(please note availability of weekdays/weekends at all DVC WDW Florida resorts through Jan. 1 is extremely low/non-existent)

Points can be used at any DVC resort

Hi, looking for a studio for 1 night Tues. Oct 17th, for 2 adults, thanks if you can help, ann

Are there any studios available December 12-19? Even if not the entire week is available?

Do you still have points available? Looking for September 30th-October 1st Grand Villa at Animal Kingdom- Kidani. Need to add a night on to ur staying. Hoping you have points and their availablity. I know when I called Disney Resorts they had one. If so I will give you all the info you need.

Hello! Anything around Jan 28/29-31st? Ideally looking at AKV or Wilderness Lodge, but also interested in VGF, poly, and Beach Club. Studio.

Anything available January 6-11?

not sure what resort or room type for which you are looking....

VB has plenty of availability for most/all room types
HHI has a 2-bed and a 3-bed
Aulani has 1 bed

few WDW florida resorts have availability for all dates specified in your post. sorry.

Do you still have points available? Looking for September 30th-October 1st Grand Villa at Animal Kingdom- Kidani. Need to add a night on to ur staying. Hoping you have points and their availablity. I know when I called Disney Resorts they had one. If so I will give you all the info you need.

system is saying right now as of 8:34 p.m. sept 18 no availability for 9/30-10/1 for grand villa kidani. sorry!

Hello! Anything around Jan 28/29-31st? Ideally looking at AKV or Wilderness Lodge, but also interested in VGF, poly, and Beach Club. Studio.

as of 8:37 pm on 9/18 the following shows available for studios 1/28/18-1/31/18:
SSR

all others are partial 1 night ressies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter