$97 RT PHL TO MCO

CHIPSTER

DIS Veteran
Wish I had more vacation - $97 RT is a great deal, never saw it this low, from PHL to MCO April 6, return April 12 or 13.

Is that with Frontier? They have been around $90RT for much of April/May. I'm looking at going out of Philly for our next trip to Orlando. I've been flying Frontier out of Trenton and just went last week for $57 RT, but they only have 1 flight per day in April/May at night and Philly has 3 a day. I've never flown out of Philly before but it's not that much further.

Careful with Frontier. Cheap airfare, but fee for carry on bag, fee for seat assignment, fee for snack and soft drink. Also, most flights out of PHL are early morning, so its OK if your schedule allows for it. On a more personal level, on American (US Airway) or Southwest, I was treated as a paying customer, not as a head of sheep. I don't think the few dollars saved is going to get me to use Frontier in the future.

Careful with Frontier. Cheap airfare, but fee for carry on bag, fee for seat assignment, fee for snack and soft drink. Also, most flights out of PHL are early morning, so its OK if your schedule allows for it. On a more personal level, on American (US Airway) or Southwest, I was treated as a paying customer, not as a head of sheep. I don't think the few dollars saved is going to get me to use Frontier in the future.

I've only flown Frontier twice so far but I have to say they were both great experiences. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the flights were on time or even early. Yes, you pay for a lot of extras if you need them, but we didn't pay any baggage fees either time because we flew only with a backpack (personal item). We did pay for our seats but even then it was $57RT for a flight that normally costs $210+. I think our October flight was a tad more at may $70RT. Even if we paid to check a bag it's far cheaper than most other airlines here.

Only downside so far has been limited flight times, which is why I'm also looking at Philly for future flights. I was flying out of Trenton and times were only 1-2 a day depending on the season. Philly seems to consistently have 3 a day with one mid-day flight that is ideal for us.

I found a $95 RT fare on American (out of Charlotte) and booked myself a long weekend trip with my DD for my birthday in April. The downside was the fare only applied to the 6:30am return flight out of MCO, but at that price for non-stop flights and for a short trip I didn't mind at all. Typically I spend around $350, depending on the time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter