$99 rate HRH!

jmagoo

Earning My Ears
I got a reservation for HRH on 10/18 for $99. Originally quoted $204 and I said that was too high, she asked if I had AAA or any other discount. I mentioned I was a Florida resident and after some keyboard clicking noise, we got 2 rooms for less than the price of 1! Now if only those rumors of cancelling some HHN would go away .......

magoo

Great rate! I'm not surprised, though. Orlando's become a buyer's market...

I just called for November to see if I could get a lower rate for early November than the $117 I am paying. I also mentioned I am a AAA member and was quoted $160. You are really lucky to get a rate of $99. It would have been nice to save a little more money.

I called again after reading this post. I am going in Feb for 11 nights. I have the $188.00 AAA rate. They told me that is still the best they could do. I got quotes for PB since we have stayed there 3 times and I got $239.00. I must be doing something wrong. I am actually not even sure I still want to go. My daughter is a diabetic and I hear that airlines will not let you carry on any diabetic supplies. I of course think all safety precautions are necessary. I just think that it is a health hazard for my 5 year old to not have her supplies with her. I will wait to see what happens as my date gets closer, but I was hoping to capture a better rate to. Still no Entertainment rates or Fan club or Annual pass holder rates I was told. Maybe someone can give me some hints. Any decrease over 11 nights adds up.
Thanks Patti

It seems you have to be a Florida or Georgia resident to get that $99 rate.

The current rates seem to apply to Florida/GA residents only. I just booked a room at the HRH for next weekend for $99. PBH rooms are $129.

bskmom-- I would keep trying...a lot can happen between now and February. If things don't pick up down here you may see them extend the current 'resident only' offers beyond Florida and Georgia. I think now they are assuming that a lot of people don't want to fly so they are trying to lure people within driving distance with these discounts.

On www.orlandotripplanner.com it says the 99$ rate for a garden view (149.00 for a deluxe and 199.00 concierge) is available to Florida, Georgia, Louisana, Mississippi and Alabama residents - at least through mid Feb. You have to call the 1800 Lowes number - it is room only. I got Feb. 6th for 99$!!

bskmom - please check with the airlines before cancelling your trip or getting discouraged. I just read in the paper today that there will be allowances made for needles for medical purposes, as long as you can show the proper prescription and perhaps documentation by your daughter's physician. You may need to allow a little extra time to go through the proper channels when you check in. Hope this helps.

I called 3 times for this rate and they acted like they knew nothing about it. Maybe I am going too late. My trip will be Feb 17 for 3 nights there. I guess I will keep trying. I live in GA so I hope I can get the rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter