$99 tickets?

Universal charges different prices at different AAA offices depending on how hard they are trying to lure tourists from that particular area.

I believe the price was the same for adult & child tickets for years for the $99 tickets, but I wouldn't want to show up as an adult trying to use the child ticket at some point in the future regardless of what anyone at AAA or Universal had told me. The child ticket will clearly have ages 3-9 (or whatever it is) printed on it. JMO. :confused3

I also checked AAA Mid-Atlantic online to find the higher prices but called my local office in Northern New Jersey and was able to by 3 tickets for $105 with the taxes included when I called and went in to purchase them they did'nt know about the price increase yet. Linda :)

Can I ask what AAA office you got them at. We are in Vernon, also!!!!!! I have them for a stop we are making there in April but was thinking about getting then for a trip we are planning on making this summer.

I also checked AAA Mid-Atlantic online to find the higher prices but called my local office in Northern New Jersey and was able to by 3 tickets for $105 with the taxes included when I called and went in to purchase them they did'nt know about the price increase yet. Linda :)

I have the same question as the above poster: which office did you go to?? I have to go tomorrow. I am going to call Wayne first thing in the AM (I am closest to them) and start with them.

I was so blind-sided by this increase. I had no clue about it until I sat down tonight to make my purchase for our upcming trip.

Thanks

I just ordered mine thru www.aaacentral.com on Sunday and they arrived yesterday. I'm not sure, but I would think you can order from outside your aaa region?! It's worth a try.

I just ordered mine thru www.aaacentral.com on Sunday and they arrived yesterday. I'm not sure, but I would think you can order from outside your aaa region?! It's worth a try.

Doesn't work for me. It does an automatic redirect somehow to my region, so I don't think this would work for someone outside of that region.

Try going to the bottom of the page, where it says, Other AAA Clubs. It goes to a screen to enter a zip code. My area is zip code 44101. Hey, its worth a try.

Mine were from AAA Southern New England, which is for MA,CT, and RI. They were mailed from Providence so maybe if people use a Providence zip code that would work. :confused3 I just checked a few minutes ago and they had more.

Mine were from AAA Southern New England, which is for MA,CT, and RI. They were mailed from Providence so maybe if people use a Providence zip code that would work. :confused3 I just checked a few minutes ago and they had more.

I purchased mine in person in MA $95.

We just returned from Kroger and the gift card racks were loaded with passes. Many of the discounts that apply to FL residents also apply here in Georgia so it appears people really don't have much use for the 7-day passes. If you truly can't find them anywhere else let me know and I can have my wife pick some up.

I believe the price was the same for adult & child tickets for years for the $99 tickets, but I wouldn't want to show up as an adult trying to use the child ticket at some point in the future regardless of what anyone at AAA or Universal had told me. The child ticket will clearly have ages 3-9 (or whatever it is) printed on it. JMO. :confused3

I completely agree with that. You can't enter the gate with a child's ticket. One way or another it will need to be sorted out at Guest Services. If you call, they can put a note in the computer under your name so you can exchange them. But just showing up and expecting them to work is not a good idea.

I completely agree with that. You can't enter the gate with a child's ticket. One way or another it will need to be sorted out at Guest Services. If you call, they can put a note in the computer under your name so you can exchange them. But just showing up and expecting them to work is not a good idea.

Well, US Guest Services just called and told me it would be "no problem" for me to use these tickets. I had emailed them, and wanted a written reply. He said if there was any issue, just bring them to Guest Services and they would take care of it. I'm still uneasy, but I wrote down everything about the call: the date, the time, the Team Member I spoke to (only got a first name) so they had better work. I don't know what else I can do. It seems as though it will entirely depend who is working the day we come. Yikes. Thanks for your advice Phamton, I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed. You can bet I'd put up a real stink since this man from US is the 3rd Team Member there to tell me that they would accept them!

OMG. I bought our tickets online on the 16th...I had no idea that promotion was ending, but I'm so glad I got in on it. I have always bought the $99 tickets online (even back when they were $89, many moons ago) and didn't realize it was a limited time offer.

luckysmom - it will be alright...you have enough info, etc. to prove the call and the information relayed to you. Price deal was too goodNOT to take the chance and as I said, there is no price info on that ticket. SOOOO for all US knows you paid the current child price for it and worst case - you paythe adult difference.....but it won't come to that. I think you are covered. :) m

I just received an email confirmation from the US Guest Services man that I spoke with. So, I feel comfortable now. If the the turnstyle employee has an issue, I feel confident Guest Services will take of it. scottmel, thanks for your input. The tickets don't have a price on them, but they have a date on them of 8/2008, so Guest Services would know how much I paid for them.

Now my next problem is....when are we going back??? :goodvibes

Guest services will honor the ticket but turnstiles might have an issue with it. If they do, you'll just go to Guest Services and they will reissue them as adult tickets.

found tickets at clubnavigo.com for anyone looking still for 129.99 for 7 days at universal and wet and wild

The East Central AAA is out of ticket for mailout. (Club number is 215.) Some branch offices still carry tickets until 2/15 for $99. Clubs in this territory are northeast OH, southeastern OH, western PA, northern WV and western KY. There are also a few scattered branches in NY north of Buffalo and one or two offices outside of Phily.
Hope this helps some!

Auto Club of the South is showing the new prices but there are still cheap passes in our local Krogers. You might try calling an office but the website itself has been updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter