• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9am O'hana - what time will we be done?

Twilghtsprkle

Mouseketeer
I got an O'hana reservation for our second animal kingdom day. We have to be in Pandora for our Flight of passage FP which is 10:55-11:55. We will have a car. Can we eat breakfast & get over before 11:55?

You likely won't be seated until 9:15 or 9:20. There is a line to meet Stitch on your way in now, as well.

If you ask for your check as you sit down, you might be out by 10:30. I'd think you'll be out closer to 11, though. You'll need to clear security at AK, and it'll also depend on if they let you park at poly or make you park at the TTC how fast you'll be back to your car.

I got an O'hana reservation for our second animal kingdom day. We have to be in Pandora for our Flight of passage FP which is 10:55-11:55. We will have a car. Can we eat breakfast & get over before 11:55?

Chances are you could make it if you do everything quickly, but that doesn't sound like much fun!

Are you staying at the Poly? If so, it would at least cut down on extra travel time since you're already there. We had a 30 minute wait last time we ate at Ohana, may want to consider that could also happen on your morning.

Me personally, I don't like to rush, especially for FPs or breakfast. You can eat at other places for breakfast than Ohana but you can't experience anything else like FOP!

Have you thought of eating breakfast at AK? Tusker House has a character buffet, and although it's QS, Satuli Canteen has breakfast and it's in Pandora.

Chances are you could make it if you do everything quickly, but that doesn't sound like much fun!

Are you staying at the Poly? If so, it would at least cut down on extra travel time since you're already there. We had a 30 minute wait last time we ate at Ohana, may want to consider that could also happen on your morning.

Me personally, I don't like to rush, especially for FPs or breakfast. You can eat at other places for breakfast than Ohana but you can't experience anything else like FOP!

Have you thought of eating breakfast at AK? Tusker House has a character buffet, and although it's QS, Satuli Canteen has breakfast and it's in Pandora.

We are staying at bay lake towers.

We are having breakfast at Tusker House the day before.

My husband is the one that wants to go to O'hana. personally I want to skip it this time.

We are staying at bay lake towers.

We are having breakfast at Tusker House the day before.

My husband is the one that wants to go to O'hana. personally I want to skip it this time.

Seriously though...have you tried the breakfast buffet at Boma at AKL? Really good food and great atmosphere and it's only about 5 minutes away from AK.

This sounds so stressful. You don't want to have to rush through a very expensive all you can eat meal. I wouldn't be trying it.

That will be cutting it way to close...if you can even do it at all.
I'd cancel 'Ohana.

If it helps, all FPs have a 15 minute grace period. And security lines shouldn't be too long around 11am.

That doesn't seem all that close to me. We've never been at Ohana breakfast more than an hour. YMMV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter