$9pp Confirmed reservation august 24 VGF studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

summabreeze85

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I have a confirmed res for a standard studio for 21 points at Villas at the Grand Floridian. Checking in august 24th checking out august 25th. Can rent you the res for $9pp or book something else for you with these points (before sept 1st).
Thanks!
Alison
aoates5@gmail.com
410-382-1359

Looking for some cheap points for a studio on 8/28. Would love to do BCV, BWV, Poly, GF, BLT...if none of those are available the others would work too. That's just preference!

Hi there,

I actually was looking to rent 26 points for this Sunday to Monday night at the Grand Californian. Let me know if there is still any availability.

Hi. Looking for 1 night any night between Sun Sept 6 - Thursday 10th for 5 (3 adults, 2 kids)
1. Beach Club Villas
2. Wilderness
3.Polynesian villas (can u do pts there)
4. ?? Not AK...we've done that
Thx for checking! Kelly

I am looking for an OKW studio, for four or five nights. I would prefer closer to the end of the month but can be a little bit flexible.

ETA: An AKV studio (standard view, either Jambo or Kidani is fine) would be our second choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter