A (big) favor to ask if you're going on a Pixar Day at Sea cruise in January!

The pirate makeover booking add on has disappeared from our 2/18 PDAS cruise and someone else reported it also disappeared from the 1/28 itinerary, not sure what to make of that. I was counting on that as a sign that there would be pirate night. There is still a lot of conflicting info going around that seems to indicate that not all PDAS cruises will have the pirate night, I find this hard to believe but keeping fingers crossed that we have it, we really enjoyed pirate night last cruise.
The option to book has disappeared from our 2/25, but the reservations I made for our kids are still on our plans.

The option to book has disappeared from our 2/25, but the reservations I made for our kids are still on our plans.
Good to know. We weren't interested in booking it but was using it as an indicator of when/if there was pirate night. If it was full I assumed it would show as full like other bookings do, not disappear.

Cruising this weekend 1/14-1/21 - the Pirate makeover on 1/18 also disappeared. Not sure what to make of it.

Pixar day was a blast, there are definetly a few kinks they were working out, but everyone is in for a treat. If costumes are your thing, pack Pixar themed costumes/outfits for the best interactions with characters and CMs. Also don’t miss Pixar Meet the Storytellers, they’re bringing on a different artist/director each cruise.

I’m following a travel agent on Instagram who is on this weeks sailing. She’s posting stories today and showed both Pixar day and pirate night stage shows and fireworks with people all dressed up and characters in the atrium in pirate costumes.

Not sure on the pirate menu, she didn’t show that. There was a special Pixar night menu.

I’m following a travel agent on Instagram who is on this weeks sailing. She’s posting stories today and showed both Pixar day and pirate night stage shows and fireworks with people all dressed up and characters in the atrium in pirate costumes.

Not sure on the pirate menu, she didn’t show that. There was a special Pixar night menu.
No pirate night menu, but there was a special Pixar Menu (attached). There was both Pixar and Pirate Dance Parties (7:30) and Night Show (10:15), both nights with fireworks.

Expect to see a lot of influencer content, I heard there’s around 880 influencers and travel agents that Disney invited aboard for this week’s cruise.

Attachments

• 02DF21C6-1CDE-4195-95FB-40947FDC3BA0.jpeg
    02DF21C6-1CDE-4195-95FB-40947FDC3BA0.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 39
  • B6CED3EB-24CC-45B3-AA92-0E863BDE679A.jpeg
    B6CED3EB-24CC-45B3-AA92-0E863BDE679A.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

I was off on formal night - it was Monday or day 3 Cozumel Mexico night.

Attachments

• D9AB6C6C-1544-4969-BFC6-AEB3D25A0D7E.png
    D9AB6C6C-1544-4969-BFC6-AEB3D25A0D7E.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
On our Fantasy cruise last week, we were assigned to Animator's Palate 3 times, including Pixar Day at Sea night. Our first visit had Crush, 2nd had the Pixar menu with minor Pixar-related videos, and 3rd had Animation Magic. I am guessing that guests whose rotation had 2 visits to Animator's Palate had Crush on the first visit and Animation Magic on the second visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter