A Big Thank You to DIS Cruise Line Posters

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
<I>
I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have shared your personal DCL tips, secrets and trip reports. In an impulsive moment on Tuesday, I booked a cabin on the January 4th Magic. This gives me 2 weeks and 2 days to "get my act together". I know that I will be able to plan the best vacation possible for my family because of YOUR help.

A special thanks to Barb and Dave for their fantastic websites, our Mods Michelle, Carol & Robin, and Pete Werner. :) </I>

Lesley, that is AWESOME, what a wonderful Christmas present for the family!!! :teeth:

Having LITERALLY just returned home (at 2:00 am!) from a fabulous cruise and WDW trip, I know you're going to have a great time. And you're right, we do have a great bunch of posters here. :) Thanks for the kind words and have a MAGICAL vacation!

YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW LESLEY!!!!!

HAVE A SUPER GREAT TIME AND WHAT A GREAT GIFT FOR YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!

How neat!!!
Hopefully we will see you on the cruise. We are anxiously counting down the days too (although not as frantically as usual because Chicago is having unseasonably warm weather at the moment).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Welcome Tink33 to the 1/4 cruise. I am sure we will all have a fantastic time!!!!

MJ

Lesley, how wonderful! Is it a surprise? I know I could never keep it a surprise!
:)

Have a great time!
CC

Congratulations Lesley!! That is soooo cool! I only wish I was cruising with ya! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter