A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

Catching up and that meal at Boathouse looked great! I agree, nothing worse than a lobster roll with a wimpy amount of lobster meat. 👎 Also both of those salads look like exactly what I want when I order a wedge or caesar - yum!
We were not expecting to like Boathouse so much. It was an awesome meal with awesome service!

It sounds like you'll have a great time in September - already looking forward to following along with that one too!
I am soooooo excited!
Thank you so much for following along!

And I got it last night! :cool1: We'll be there on the 7th, celebrating my niece's 21st :cake:
Woot! Woot! Cheers!!!

Your upcoming plans sound great!! :flower1:
Thanks hon! I am so excited!

I'll have to have my DD use her account when I want to send a compliment. I should for the woman today that helped me with applying a discount to my reservation. Waited 3 hours but she was wonderful.

I enjoyed your video with Kylo Ren and the Storm Troopers at Galaxy's Edge. Is this something new ? We haven't seen them do this little routine before.

Last edited:
Your plans sound great. Just the right amount of busy and relaxation.

Tell Ashley I said, "Yay for Yolmer Sanchez being back with the Sox!!!"

I'll have to have my DD use her account when I want to send a compliment. I should for the woman today that helped me with applying a discount to my reservation. Waited 3 hours but she was wonderful.
Yep, that's why I'm using a TA now. My time is more valuable than sitting on hold with Disney for hours...I learned my lesson when they switched over to the park reservation system. ☹

First of all, loving the trip report! Thanks for sharing. @Jenny Sanders
Thank you.

If you go to guest services they will give you a form to fill out ...an applause-o-gram. You can acknowledge the CM this way!
This is awesome!

I enjoyed your video with Kylo Ren and the Storm Troopers at Galaxy's Edge. Is this something new ? We haven't seen them do this little routine before.
This is the new way of "meeting" characters and taking distanced selfies.

YAY! Congrats! Just think... about 100 more subs and you'll be halfway to 1000!!! :thumbsup2
Thank you. Things have exploded in the last month and we are praying it continues!!!

Tell Ashley I said, "Yay for Yolmer Sanchez being back with the Sox!!!"
We were all so excited to see him back with the Sox!!!

Loving all the plans for your September trip and as it’s my birthday month I fully expect you and Joe to raise a glass and have an extra drink to celebrate the occasion of my birth🎉 Since my son and I share a birthday and he is a lover of old fashioneds and all things whiskey 🥃 and I love all things wine and cocktails the choices are limitless 😂🥂🍾🍸🧉🍷🥤🥃🍺🍻🍹

Loving all the plans for your September trip and as it’s my birthday month I fully expect you and Joe to raise a glass and have an extra drink to celebrate the occasion of my birth🎉 Since my son and I share a birthday and he is a lover of old fashioneds and all things whiskey 🥃 and I love all things wine and cocktails the choices are limitless 😂🥂🍾🍸🧉🍷🥤🥃🍺🍻🍹
Happy birthday and CHEERS!!!

Well I love your September plans, especially since we figure into them again :love: And I'm just so excited we get to see some Halloween!
I'm so happy that we get to hang some more!!!
I'm also happy that we will get a little bit of a Disney Halloween fix with decorations, characters, and special treats. That poison apple cupcake is sooooo good and I'm glad it will be back for our visit!

There are times I think about putting in a CM compliment and never do it - I really should :rolleyes: Try to remind me when we're down there lol!
I will remind you!!!! 😘

As a matter of fact, we are returning in a few weeks to try out brunch...The Boathouse, however, was going to be a new for us restaurant, and one I was hesitant about. I had read a bunch of bad reviews up until the closing. Once things started opening up again, I started to read more positive reviews. So, I was a bit torn. Turns out, there was no need to worry. This meal and service turned out to be really good and there will be a point when we go back..
Your Boathouse meal looks so good, especially that wedge salad! Jack and I had it booked for our trip we had to cancel, we will have to fit it in next August.
Oh, our server also brought me out a piece of the best Key Lime pie EVER to celebrate my birthday. Honestly, this pie blew away the Key Lime tart from Amorettes. And, for those of you who know me, know that this has always been a fav...
Yum yum....I love Key Lime Pie!
We are picking Gia up bright and early and making the 1 hour and 15-minute drive to Orlando. We promised Gia we would head straight to DS so she could spend some time in the World of Disney store before our brunch reservation at Wine Bar George.
So happy Gia is doing so well and is able to go to Disney with you!
This will be a surprise for Gia and Beaches and Cream.:rolleyes1 You see, Gia isn't on that reservation because she wasn't originally coming with us (Gia's doctor has since given her the all-clear to go to Disney). I am praying B&C won't have a problem adding Gia on at the last minute.
Nothing like Beaches and Cream!
Tuesday, September 22: This is Epcot day, but we are starting with a late breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I know, I always tell everyone NOT to eat here. I am breaking my own rule because there's a new menu, no characters, and the food is now served family-style to the table. PLUS, it's now dirt cheap in terms of Disney prices ( I believe $25 pp). I'm curious to see if the food quality has gotten better...I'm not holding my breath...
I've heard good reports so far. We ate breakfast there several times when the boys were little and they loved it!
Friday, September 25: Breakfast today will be at the Grand Floridian Cafe. Yes, we are going back. That citrus honey butter has my name on it. From there, Joe and I will be spending the day at AK. This turned out to be our favorite park day last trip so we wanted to end our trip there. Again, no specific plans but I will be thrilled if we can get on FOP and the safari...
Sounds like a perfect day!

Just watched your Couples Tag vlog and it was so fun! I think Steve would do pretty good with my answers but I don't know how I'd do with his lol.
Um question: does your tablecloth/table covering match your couch throw pillows???? If so you're a better woman than I :rotfl2:

Your Boathouse meal looks so good, especially that wedge salad! Jack and I had it booked for our trip we had to cancel, we will have to fit it in next August.
This was another surprise. We weren't expecting it to be good and we loved it.

So happy Gia is doing so well and is able to go to Disney with you!
We are too. We are dying to see her. With all this COVID nonsense, this is the longest we've gone without seeing her...

Just watched your Couples Tag vlog and it was so fun! I think Steve would do pretty good with my answers but I don't know how I'd do with his lol.
This was soooooo fun!!!! It always helps when there's alcohol involved. LOL! Ok, maybe not... :rotfl2:
Um question: does your tablecloth/table covering match your couch throw pillows???? If so you're a better woman than I
No, just the same color palette, lol!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter