A Birthday Princess' First Trip!

Eoywin

Chaos Mandy
Welcome to my trip report!

Back in 2007, my DH and I honeymooned at Disney. We had a magical time and I couldn't wait to go back. We did decide on that trip that we wanted to wait until any future children we had were a bit older. 6 we decided was a good age.

Three months after our Disneymoon, I got pregnant with DD. From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I dreamed of taking her to my favorite place in the world.

DD was born in the middle of October. We were still going to go with the waiting until she was 6 but I convinced DH to move the trip up to her 5th birthday because she's still in preschool because of how her birthday falls.

We made our plans and decided to go from October 11 to the 16th. We decided to drive because we are only 10 hours from Disney. And we picked Art of Animation - a Nemo suite for our resort.

My in-laws also decided they were going to come down to Florida around the same time. In part to see DD around her birthday and in part to visit friends who were snowbirding it down in Florida. They didn't stay with us and only did a couple of park days with us.

Cast of Characters
Me - the mom and the planner
DH - the reluctant husband who isn't as thrilled about Disney
DD - 4 going on 5 lover of all things Disney - thanks to me introducing a lot of Disney things to her
MIL & FIL - my in-laws who also aren't as thrilled about Disney but were excited to see how the parks had changed since it was 20 years since they were last at Disney World

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter