A bit of cheery news for my friend with Breast Cancer.

wdw4us

DIS Veteran
Well a tiny

A tiny bit of good news for my friend Karen. She has been living with her S.O. for 10 years. He has asked her to marry him many times and she said no. She was so hurt the first time around that she just couldn’t risk the heartache again. Well, I guess this time with all her health issues, she finally said YES. She came into work this morning with a beautiful diamond and possibly will be married by the end of the week! As she told me, it took 10 years for me to realize it IS a match made in heaven.

What a guy – that’s true love in sickness and in health before they tied the knot! We knew it all along, but she just needed to be nudged a little. We are so happy for her. I still feel like crying all the time, but that’s not going to help her. For today, we’ll be happy.

Mnnnnnnnn. need to shop for a wedding gift!..

denise

Things do happen in strange ways at times, Denise. How nice that is. Thanks for sharing for sharing that sunbeam in a cloudy sky. :sunny: My best to Karen and her future hubby.

Yeah, ditto about the sunshine in the cloudy sky. It just seems like so many people I know, not including the news from this board, have such significant problems. It's a relief to hear of something wonderful happening for somebody, even if you don't know them personally.

That IS great news! She deserves to have such a happy moment now especially!
CC

What great news for your fellow "Disney Chick"! I wish her and future DH all the best!

Oh wow, that is such happy news. Sometimes it takes something significant to realize what you have. I wish them both the best and continued prayers for your friend.

That's good to hear indeed. :) Congratulations to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter