• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Bit of Magic in the Making...

3girlsmommy

Earning My Ears
Hello :wave2: I'm Katie! I'm new to Dis, but not new to Disney. I am currently planning our 4th vacation to our happy place. This trip is a surprise for my girls, ages 12, 9, and 6 and will be their Christmas Gift. Our cast of characters is myself (32), Kevin (35), Leah (12), Charlie (9), and Allie (7). Our dates are tentatively set for 1/4-12/2013 but that could change depending on any discounts that may be offered!!!

photo.php

Planning is probably my favorite part of the trip...I love organizing days and dining, coordinating outfits, and a little extra something that accidentally started on our first trip, "Mickey's Magic" pixiedust:...little gifts that are left by the Mouse and his friends as surprises.

This trip, in addition to being the girls' Christmas gift, will also be a celebration of my little Princess Allie's 7th birthday on our first full day in the parks and will also include a little something to celebrate Charlie's birthday later in the month (though not as grand, as she will still have a birthday party).

Here is our touring plan as it currently stands!

1/4 Leave for 16 hour drive around 3pm; drive through the night :drive:

1/5 Be Our Guest Lunch at 2:00; MK for character greetings, a few fav rides and Fireworks

1/6 Allie's 7th Bday!!! BBB @ 8:40; CRT @ 10:15 with Royal Princess Party including confetti,balloon,tiara and Ariel Cake
Epcot Afternoon and Evening

1/7 Animal Kingdom and 7:00 Boma

1/8 Magic Kingdom all day; 2 CS meals.

1/9 Hollywood Studios all Day; 50's Prime Time at 11:30

1/10 Carriage Ride and Fishing at Resort
12:25 Akershus
World Showcase
Garden Grill at 7:00ish

1/11 HS morning; MK PM; 7:00 1900 Park Faire at GF

1/12 'Ohana for breakfast, a few favorite rides, depart around 2-4pm

Now, on my agenda is to get the girls "outfits" done, do some crafts and plan our Magical surprises for along the way!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter