A bride that needs a little!! Before she freaks

cattjer

Earning My Ears
So I am getting a bit nervous. The 3,500 for a intimate wedding does that include the 4 night stay? And if we wanted to add more days does anyone know how much? Also can we add a dinning package for the week? I just wanted to be able to plan the wedding for 5000.00 or atleast close. And i am freaking I won't be able to do that!!!

The $3,500 does include a 4-night stay at a moderate resort. Just to give you a comparison...we upgraded to 6 nights at the GF- lagoon view and our wedding was about $6,300. $5,000 is completely doable!!! I do not know about the dining package, as that was not an option we were interested in. Have you contacted Disney Fairytale Weddings? They can certainly build a budget better than any of us.

if you want to do the dining package I would purchase the add-on package instead. It is 2,350 for all locations except the wedding pavilion. My honeymoon was 3,000 which included a 6 night stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Savannah view, park hopper tickets, and the dining plan. We added the wedding which brought our total to 5,350. You could always stay at a moderate which would bring your cost down to alot less than ours. Or you can stay at a deluxe with a standard view. I hope this helps. Best of luck in your planning.

When I called Disney they never told me or made me feel that they could do a budget with me cause my wedding is so far in advance!
Also Thank you all for you advice! We want to stay 7 nights and have the dinning portion added to our week long package. So if you think i have 5-6 thousand budgeted that i should be ok?

Thank you all again!

Catt

You should definitely be okay, I would try to have your wedding during value season. I would have, but I am still finishing my degree. You could afford to have your wedding during any season with 5-6,000, but staying in value season would let you afford a nicer room and you would have fewer people around during your honeymoon.

I am getting Married on May 3, 2005, We are doing 3 days in the Park and 4 days on the Cruise Ship. I have to say that the whole thing up to this point has been a complete whirl wind and I feel like I am going on the Wedding/Honeymoon not really knowing much of anything that is going to happen while I am there. I have called serveral differant people trying to get answers to questions and they make you feel like you are an idiot and you should just already know the answer to all of the questions that you are asking.
One more thing that really upset me today was that I specifially asked not to be near anyone that was coming with us for the wedding which we are bringing about 30 people and today I find out where everyone is and don't you know it that we are right in the middle of all of the other rooms. So I will be call my "Wedding Planner" tomorrow to try to figure this out.

I have to say as of right now for all of the time and money that we are putting out for this wedding we could have had a lavish wedding at home and would at least would have a clue as to what we are getting are selves into.

If anyone has any advice for me or has gotten married on Castaway Cay I would love to talk to you....

Stressed and Frazzled Bride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter