A Busted Surprise That Sent Us To The World!! Page 6 for TRIP REPORT

Great fast pass choices AND movie choices! :thumbsup2 Hope you have a great weekend!

To all: I'm so sorry I'm late at replying! I was working hard to get some spending money for my trip!!!

Wow that last batch has a lot of my favorites!! :lovestruc I actually saw Brother Bear by accident, originally had no plans to see it. My friends & I were planning to watch something else but got the showtimes mixed up, and Brother Bear was the only thing playing. We were all pleasantly surprised and so glad we watched it, it was such a touching movie!

It's great how you're watching all these Disney movies! I wish I could convince my BF to watch some with me before our trip. Unfortunately last time he fell asleep in the middle of Beauty & the Beast :confused: (was his first time watching it too).

They really are all great movies!!! Beauty and the Beast is also a fave!! I have't seen it in awhile but I don't own it!! :(

Hi! :wave: Joining in! It looks like you'll have a really great time.

Hi!!! :welcome: So happy to have you here! :)

Great fast pass choices AND movie choices! :thumbsup2 Hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you so much!! They are all just awesome movies lol!! & So far, my weekend has been very long and tiring but this check should be good! Hahah $$$ :)

Ashamed to say I haven't seen Tangled or Brave....I have them on my laptop, time is just hard to find lol!

Your FP+ look great! I am so excited for you! I may have to live vicariously through your trip planning now that mine is over. :rotfl: I may have to start trying to watch at least a few Disney movies a week. There are so many I haven't seen in years plus some I have never seen *gasp* so it may be a good idea!

Ashamed to say I haven't seen Tangled or Brave....I have them on my laptop, time is just hard to find lol!

Your FP+ look great! I am so excited for you! I may have to live vicariously through your trip planning now that mine is over. :rotfl: I may have to start trying to watch at least a few Disney movies a week. There are so many I haven't seen in years plus some I have never seen *gasp* so it may be a good idea!

Tangled and Brave are both awesome movies!! :)
Please do! It'll be nice knowing someone will be there listening to me!
If you have Netflix the ones I have watched are all on there.. If not you could probably get on amazon and find them for a couple bucks...

Joining in albeit late so I have some catching up to do, but once I'm caught up...I'll chime in. Looking forward to reading about your upcoming trip!

LOVE The Little Mermaid...one of my all-time favorites. I wasn't a fan of Lilo & Stitch, but he's growing on me at the parks. Great job on the FP+ picks...I like. I won't be back here until after my trip. Keep watching Disney movies.

LOVE The Little Mermaid...one of my all-time favorites. I wasn't a fan of Lilo & Stitch, but he's growing on me at the parks. Great job on the FP+ picks...I like. I won't be back here until after my trip. Keep watching Disney movies.
The LM is pretty awesome! The FP's yet again changed so I will be doing a post here shortly and letting evewryone know all of that. Plus I have some Disney related craft up my sleeve :) It shouldn't be too long until we get out Magic Bands so that's another thing to be excited for!!

Have a safe trip and have lot's of fun. I cannot wait to read the TR! :) Be sure to post some pictures on here every once and awhile! :)

Hi ya'll!!! :wave:
Update: Only 33 more days until WDW. Also, seems silly but it's the best hing ever for my brother... Our countdown chain no longer hangs on the floor :cool1::cool1::cool1:
This is a very late post and should have been done at least 2 weeks ago but as you know, work, school, and life just got the best of me.
This will probably be a very boring post as there won't be any pictures but I feel so bad, like I'm keeping a dirty secret from you guys., so I must spill!! :sad2:

So to begin.... Fastpasses have yet again changed. Heck, this may not be the last time but I think the best part of DIS is letting you all know the annoying, back-and-forth changing! So everything actually pretty much stayed the same. Here is what has changed:
(I'm not going to retype everything that's the same, but that's all in my previous post :thumbsup2)

On Monday, June 8th, the FP for Little Mermaid got switched to a 11:05-11:20AM Frozen Sing-Along, ToT to a 12:15-1:15PM TSM, and the VOTLM to a 4:10-4:20PM Lights, Motor, Action!

And just so this doesn't have any pictures....

How do I feel about these? Well, I'm
ecstatic about the sing-along with Anna and Elsa! It's going to be great! I think in my very first intro I mentioned that my brother LOVES Frozen so he will enjoy this too- which of course makes everyone enjoy it even more when a 4 year old agrees! Toy Story Mania is a favorite for us all. We all fight on who is going to win and I think everyone has won at least once- overall, also happy about this one. LMA is going to be fun for my dad and brother but I may not enjoy this one as much. I probably would enjoy it more if it was an inside thing but sitting outside for 20 mins just isn't very fun...

And on June 10th, the second to last day, (WED) we were supposed to go to Animal Kingdom, but my mom changed it to a DHS day instead. So, we now have a 2:40-3:40 RnR, a 4:45-5:45 Indiana Jones, and a 6:05-7:05 to Star Tours.

And how do I feel about these ones? At first I was really angry. She took one of my Animal Kingdom days away... But then I saw a RnR FP and the anger soon turned to thankfulness. :) Rock n' Rollercoaster is on my top 3 favorite rides. We didn't have a FP at all this trip for it so I was just happy to have the one! Indiana Jones and Star Tours are both something I could do without in a trip... They are just not that fun for me and I'd rather spend my precious park time doing other things. That being said, my family will love them both so I will sit with them and jut enjoy the fact that I'm in DISNEY WORLD and with my family. :cloud9:

One more thing has changed..... Our ADR's.
Welllll.... ADR.

As ya'll know we have 2 this year and originally they were to Via Napoli and 50'sPT. We kept our June 7th (sunday) Via Napoli at 12:45 PM for lunch.And what changed is the 50PT... We now are going to Sci. Fi!!!! I'm really excited for this you guys!!! And so is everyone else :) So we will have this on Wednesday, June 10th, at 12:10.

Hmm.. I can't think of any more info that needs to be said...

So with that being said, I have my wisdom teeth surgery tomorrow so I will now go eat my last dinner :)

See ya real soon!!!:earsboy:

Hi! :wave2::wave2::wave2: I'm super late to the party but I am loving your PTR! Sounds like you are going to have a super fun time! Love the Disney movie choices. Tarzan is very underrated in my opinion but OMG it has the SADDEST beginning E.V.E.R...I always have to skip forward when I watch it or all this dust and stuff gets in my eyes and I tear up... :rolleyes1

And then there was one. I am a really boring individual guys.... I don't do sports, I don't do band, I can't sing, I make mediocre grades... But ask me something Disney related and I will answer in .2847 seconds.

I read this and thought you were talking about me! For realz! But I totally think that being Disney knowledgeable is a hobby, skill and a talent so for that I think we are #winning!
:cheer2::rotfl::cheer2:

Hi Ash! I love your PTR! Your family is gorgeous. I hope you have an AWESOME vaca!!!

Hi Jenny! Thanks for chiming in! :) I think that since I don't get very may responses that I may just not be good at writing these up... :( I'm super stoked for our vaca and I can't wait to do a LIVE TR for you all!!

Hi! :wave2::wave2::wave2: I'm super late to the party but I am loving your PTR! Sounds like you are going to have a super fun time! Love the Disney movie choices. Tarzan is very underrated in my opinion but OMG it has the SADDEST beginning E.V.E.R...I always have to skip forward when I watch it or all this dust and stuff gets in my eyes and I tear up... :rolleyes1

I read this and thought you were talking about me! For realz! But I totally think that being Disney knowledgeable is a hobby, skill and a talent so for that I think we are #winning!
:cheer2::rotfl::cheer2:

Never too late to join some Disney fun! :welcome: I'm glad you are enjoying!!!
Tarzan does have an extremely sad beginning! Lol!
#winning for the win, right??? :cheer2::cheer2:

I hope everything went fine with your wisdom teeth extraction. I know that can be painful.

More great FP choices and YAY for getting Sci Fi. That is such a fun restaurant. Your plans look really great. I bet you just can't wait until school is over!

I hope by now you are feeling 100%. Your trip is getting so close. Join the FP+ changers nuts...I can't tell you how many times we changed ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter