A CHRISTMAS FANTASY Gingerbread Man Wedding Proposal

droors

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I will be visiting Disneyland on 19th Dec, and want to plan a surprise proposal for my girlfriend. Am thinking of planning something that will really catch her by surprise. Checked the events schedule and they will be having A Christmas Fantasy Parade on that day @ 1.30pm & 3.30pm. Was thinking of getting everyone involved in the parade to hold on to a stalk of red rose and pass them to my girlfriend when they pass by her standing by the side of the parade venue. And then I will end it off by coming up to her dressed in one of the cute gingerbread man costume and give her one last rose, before I kneel down to propose to her.

What do you guys think? And does anyone know if there is any possibility that Disney will allow someone who is non-crew to dress up in one of their costumes for a wedding proposal?

Great idea....but I think Disney has a issues with people in costumes....sorry.

Never hurts to ask though! :)

I think your best idea is to pick up the phone and start calling and asking around. I'm not entirely sure who you'd need to contact, but I'm guessing guest services could help or point you in the right direction.

I agree with wiigirl that they wouldn't be down with letting you get in a costume.

Anyone knows who in Disneyland I should contact to check if my proposal idea is sound enough to be executed?

they have a proposal department...so you never know! or call 407-wdw-info and start asking...

Sorry it will never happen. They don't allow guests over 12 in costumes. You might be able to get a character at a restaurant to participate or at a meet and greet but you can't be costumed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter