A Couple Hard Rock Hotel Club Level Questions

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Right now I am looking at staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in a Club Level Room. The rate I am looking at is with expedia for $299 a night plus tax. Is this a good rate? How could I get a better rate? Would I be able to be guarenteed two queens and rollaway? What views are offered from the Club Level rooms? What is offered in the concierge lounge? Any pictures?

Thanks!
Cali-D

I can answer a few of your questions. First, you can request 2 queens & a rollaway. You will be charged an additional fee of $25 per night for the rollaway. THe bedding request is listed on your reservation and you'll get your correct bedding. Views are mostly garden or pool. Being that this level is on the 6th floor you'll see for a distance. View requests are just requests and won't be guaranteed. Breakfast is bagels, cereal, fresh fruit & pastries. Evening cheese & crackers. Night - cookies & milk. They put out beer & wine with the cheese & crackers. I heard they did away with the hard liquor, but I might be wrong. :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter