• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A cruise confirmation

daffydee52

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any idea why I would have gotten a cruise confirmation this morning for a cruise I booked last September? The only difference I can see is a $30 difference (lower) on my balance owed.

Since they "upgraded" their system, I have been getting random cruise reservation emails from Disney for a cruise I booked a long time ago for this July. Some days I get 2 emails confirming my cruise and almost acting like I just booked it. When I spoke to DCL they said it might be a system glitch and as long as nothing changed that was of concern to me, to just ignore it.

You get a new reservation email if port fees change, and if you were wait-listed for a dining change and it comes through. Probably other things will trip a new email also.

I am on a waiting list to change the dining time and that's the first thing I looked at but no luck. Yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter