• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A day and a half of magic - The Birthday PTR (updated with pics)

It's ok, I'm only crazy:

I cancelled my reservation to Le Cellier. I felt a small touch of regret when doing it, but in the end it just doesn't make much sense in the end. I'm trying to keep things somewhat flexible and I'm not very good with a rigid lunch plan. My plan to munch my way through the World Showcase offerings seemed more fun. Besides, I believe Flower and Garden will be going on still, so there's plenty of food options I'd like to try.

With Le Cellier out of the picture, I'm pretty close to being finished with my planning. I have an open FP+ that I may leave alone until I get to MK and fill it last minute. Or maybe I'll have one more go at finding something to use it on.

Operation KEEP YOUR SICK BEHINDS AWAY FROM ME starts now:

I'm at 10 days from Disney, so of course there are people at work who are sick. I've been wearing a surgical mask as often as possible. I work in a hospital, so it doesn't look weird, which helps. I've also started taking Emergen-C and drinking lots of orange juice. Maybe it's placebos and voodoo, but I'll play that game if it keeps me free of sickness for my trip.

That's about it for the quick update. Things are on track for a smooth trip. Updates to come as needed. 10 more days!

GO TIME!

With work being as busy as it has been, the last ten days have flown by. There have been some some changes. This is no longer a solo trip. I picked up a willing soul to come to Disney, which I didn't think would be this difficult. I got rid of my FP+ selections last week before I had a partner in crime, so I allowed them to pick. Today will be Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain. Tomorrow will be Rockin' Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror. We also have a fastpass for Muppets 3D, but that may end up falling by the wayside.

ADRs remain for Plaza and Boma. I think my plan to stuff myself on Epcot goodies is on hold, though I think they might have a little interest in that as well, depending on where it all happens to fall based on our FP+ selection.

Disney time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter