A DIFFERENT question about strollers...

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just curious about something.....

Since our next trip our daughter (youngest) will obviously be a year older than the last trip... even though we are bringing her stroller she might not want to be in it as much when at the parks. I would want to bring it because she would be in it in the mornings and probably during naptime- but she's already showing signs of not wanting to be in the stroller and wanting to walk instead NOW, so by then she is probably going to want to walk a good portion of the day if not the majority.

Is there some place you can leave a stroller for LONGER than just riding a ride?? Or do we resign ourselves to pushing around an empty stroller for part of or the majority of the day?

You can leave the stroller in any of the stroller parking areas near the rides, ect. We did this on our last stay in June. Just remember where you left it and be sure it has something to distinguish it from any others. Also, it may be in a slightly differrent place due to CM's organizing the stroller parking area.

just a suggestion...

even IF your child were not to be riding in her stroller ALL day. wouldnt it be nice to NOT have to carry that 50 lb camcorder or the 10 ft mickey doll and the sweatshirt dh bought but is now to hot to wear? not to mention to 10 gallon coke you have been drinking since wednesday? LOL

We have a 2 year old who likes to get out and walk too... I like having a stroller along even if she doesnt ride. That way the 100 lbs of junk we always seem to accumulate has a place to ride :)

remember even the lightest jacket can weigh 10x that after 6 hours in the sun

We found the same thing to be true. Even when our DD wasn't riding it was still nice to have a place to set the backpack, drinks & popcorn bucket.

We had 2 strollers that we left parked a lot by the stroller parking areas near rides. If we were in Fantasyland we'd leave it by the carousel for example. Then if we went to Tomorrowland, we'd pick it up and park it somewhere there.

With our kids, we never know if they might want to sit and be pushed around all day or walk. But with little ones at Disney you can bet they'll be more tired out than usual and will need the stroller handy.

I think that our DD will do the same thing this year and half walk and ride. I am going to take advantage of that stroller to use for rain coats, cameras and anything else so I won't have to carry them. Leave the stroller near a ride and make sure you mark it somehow so that you know which one it is.

My dd was 5 on our last trip, and I think we brought the stroller more for our stuff than her! They make great camera/purchase/sweatshirt/drink holders LOL. Unfortunately for our next trip she will be wayyyyyyyy to big, so we will have to carry our stuff.

Erika

For me, it's worth pushing it around just to have the tray for my pop and snacks!! I hate carrying around a drink (and the drinks of everyone else). The stroller is a great traveling beverage cart!

I agree with what many others said, I often say even long after dd doesn't want to be in the stroller, I'll still probably bring it because it's a great place to put our backpack and drinks and rain ponchos! My 4 yr old dd does the same thing. She likes to walk but she also likes to sit in the stroller and rest. I don't remember what it was like to do WDW without a stroller anymore:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter