A Disney Wish Come True...May 2014!

Careree22

Earning My Ears
Hi All! I am new to this forum but am so excited to see so many Disney lovers in one place! I decided for my first post I would like to do a pre-trip report of my plans for the upcoming vacation! I am at work right now (working on Saturdays should be illegal) so I am just going to do a quick introduction and then follow up with some plans! I look forward to meeting you all and hope that any others that will be in the World around my visit will let me in on their plans as well!

So I am Carrie, I am 23 and this will be my 8th Disney World vacation! However, the last time I was "home" was ten years ago in 2004. Most of my trips were with the Pop Warner cheerleaders so most of my time was spent practicing and competeing. So I am looking forward to being able to enjoy all the parks have to offer at my own leisure.

My fiance, recently engaged, Adil is 28 and this will be his first ever trip to Disney. He was raised in Morocco so he doesn't have any experiences with Disney or theme parks at all. I am looking forward to treating him like a kid and helping him see the magic of the World.

I'll be back soon with day one, May 11, 2014 plans. :wizard:

Hiya! So I was going to come back with my first days plans but before I do that, I wanted to share with you all what I am doing to help get us excited and prepared for this dream come true! So even though we don't have kids I still wanted to do something extra special to lead up to the trip (which is 104 days away). I came up with the idea of a weekly gift of something that we can take with us on the vacation. So every week between now and our departure date "Mickey and the Gang" is sending us a very special present.

This past Saturday we received our first surprise.

Inside his was a shirt that said "Lone Ranger" (one of our favorite movies last year) with the Sheriff symbol. My Shirt says "I <3 the Lone Ranger". The note said to make sure we were this on the first day of our trip!

I cannot wait to give all the other gifts and watch the excitement grow! Thanks for reading and I'll be back soon with my first day plans, I promise!! :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter