"A Dream is a wish your heart makes" Is the official horn for the Dream.

Not surprising, but I still love it. I think the Dream is going to be what finally gets me to go on a cruise. :goodvibes

What happens to the Dream now?

I seem to remember reading that the Dream will be able to play more than one song.

Found it. It was an interview that was on another fan website. It wasn't confirmation that there would be multiple, just a tease about the possibility, since techology has advanced.

I seem to remember reading that the Dream will be able to play more than one song.

Found it. It was an interview that was on another fan website. It wasn't confirmation that there would be multiple, just a tease about the possibility, since techology has advanced.

Tom is making me Google again. :lmao:

The horn will be multi-talented

From Cruise Critic Website

The ship's horn featured prominently in "Sail Away," the line's popular bon-voyage deck party, is getting a makeover. It'll toot not just the first line of "When You Wish Upon a Star," but it'll be able to answer with the song's second line: "Makes no difference who you are." The result? Disney Dream will be able to answer a passing DCL ship's call.

Tom is making me Google again. :lmao:

Just don't Google yourself this time. :)

From AllEars:

Here is another exciting piece of news I just learned and it has to do with the ship's horn. The Disney Magic and Wonder each share a wonderful Disney melody as their horn sound; "When You Wish Upon a Star". So what is in store for the Disney Dream? Technology has evolved and the Disney Dream horn will be unique, in fact, don't be surprised if you hear more than one melody! We'll all have to wait to learn what it will be.

Wow, I can't wait until they have a "horn" - off and we hear the competing horns.

A little tuba-envy Mike? :3dglasses

Funny, Jeff! I was just thinking that the Horn was inside the same octave range as a Tuba. :rotfl2:

download.php

Bell of a Tuba
tubabelldentmach2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter