*A Family Affair - My 1st trip to Disneyland!*

August 12th con't

After breakfast we all went to grab FP's for Soarin' over California. When we got our FP's my mom, aunt and uncle decided to go for a walk in Downtown Disney because we hadn't seen it yet, and us "kids" wanted to hang out in CA and do a few rides. We went straight to the Mallaboomer (I think thats what it's called) and rode it twice! I loved it so much but I think I was about the only one who loved it so much! haha.

IMG_2595.jpg

After that hair raising experience we went to a ride that we called the Mouse Trap, but I know thats not what its called. We have a ride back home that is exactly like it called the Mouse Trap. Maybe someone can figure out what its called by this pic.

IMG_2596.jpg

We rode another kiddie ride that was pretty lame, again can't remember the name, but we rode in these spaceship like cars.

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

Some photo's from on the ride

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

How scary is Maliboomer? I didn't ride it last time because I thought Tower of Terror was a little too much for me at WDW (I also passed up TOT at DL). Now, I'm committed to riding it and TOT. How do the two compare? I've heard Maliboomer is less scary?!

I wish I would have gone to Ariel's Grotto before it was a princess fest. Looks like the food was pretty bad... I have been practiceing my "princess grip" pose though! You have it down pat!

Maliboomer was my favorite "thrill" ride at the parks. Love that sensation. I think it's more fun than ToT in terms of View and the wind in your face/feet feels great. Obviously, the themeing of ToT is better.

I don't think in terms of "scary" when it comes to Disney. Scary only happens on top of the Stratosphere in LV or on X-cellerator at Knott's. THOSE are scary. Disney is "quaint" in terms of Levels of scary. LOL

it looks like y'all have wind sheilds on maliboomer. What the heck is that for?? That must be one serious ride if they had to put wind shields on each seat for everyone:scared:

This is such a cute TR! I cry every time I go through the tunnels, and I have to admit, I cried when I was reading your report and saw the "old friends" sign. My family thinks I am a little crazy...also love the pink crocs and would love to hear more!

Yeah I was so overcome with emotion, it was crazy!!! Thanks, I loved my crocs too!!!

Loving your report! You have such a good looking family!

I agree w/ some previous posters.. you have GREAT HAIR! :)

I love the picture overload, the more the better! :thumbsup2

Awww thanks!!!! Glad you are enjoying the pics!

Wow girl...you did good! I never would have made it all day on just 4 hours of sleep!!! Love the Tinkerbell sweatshirt! Too cute!! :) Great update! Can't wait to hear about breakfast!!

It was pure adrenaline! I can't believe we managed to do it though! My tinkerbell sweatshirt is so cozy too!!!

hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your pictures from your DL trip. I have never been before so I'm living vicariously :thumbsup2 It's time for me to go home from work so I'll be back later to continue enjoying your pictures and get all caught up. :goodvibes Good work so far! Oh and I LOVE the gazebo picture!!

I'm so glad you are enjoying it!!! You need to go! It's so amazing :)

Love it so far. I'm a kid everytime we enter thru the disney gates. You guys look so cute together.

Thank you!!!

Nice pictures - your pics with the princesses are too cute! I can't believe you paid $39 and they didn't at least give you Mickey waffles!

Nope, no Mickey waffles, but we made up for it with a killer breakfast on Friday! More of that to come ;)

I thought that breakfast was a buffet!! That's ALL you get?!!! I'm so glad we didn't go there! What a rip off! Your pictures did come out cute, though!! :)

Yeah thats pretty much it! Lame hey?! It was worth it for the princess' though od course!

I'm all caught up :yay: love all the pictures of y'alls first day at DL and CA. Looks like y'all had fun on only 4 hours of sleep. Disney is worth it though!

The princess breakfast looks like so much fun. Sorry the food was bad but all the princess pictures you got w/o having to stand in line turned out really great. :thumbsup2

Your brother looks like he enjoyed posing with Aurora!:rotfl:

really great shots. Oh to look as good as you do in the morning after only a few hours sleep!

Oh yeah he LOVED the princess'!!!!!

Fantastic update, wonderful pics with the princess's. Shame the breakfast wasn't nice though.

Oh well, it made for a nice photo op ;)

Looks like an awesome day! I love the pics in Ariel's Grotto. We did that last time we were there and thought the experience was cool (even if it was expensive for the food).

I agree! The experience is VERY cool but the food is so blah.

How scary is Maliboomer? I didn't ride it last time because I thought Tower of Terror was a little too much for me at WDW (I also passed up TOT at DL). Now, I'm committed to riding it and TOT. How do the two compare? I've heard Maliboomer is less scary?!

Both are AWESOME!!!! I love thrill rides like those though. ToT was my favourite though because of the story and the experience.

I wish I would have gone to Ariel's Grotto before it was a princess fest. Looks like the food was pretty bad... I have been practiceing my "princess grip" pose though! You have it down pat!

Maliboomer was my favorite "thrill" ride at the parks. Love that sensation. I think it's more fun than ToT in terms of View and the wind in your face/feet feels great. Obviously, the themeing of ToT is better.

I don't think in terms of "scary" when it comes to Disney. Scary only happens on top of the Stratosphere in LV or on X-cellerator at Knott's. THOSE are scary. Disney is "quaint" in terms of Levels of scary. LOL

After I watched Enchanted I had been practicing my princess hand gestures. So funny that I was doing it in the picture and didn't realize! And I agree, nothing is SCARY in Disney, it's all about the experience.

it looks like y'all have wind sheilds on maliboomer. What the heck is that for?? That must be one serious ride if they had to put wind shields on each seat for everyone:scared:

Yeah my aunt calls them vomit screens... eww. But that is what they are there for! Thankfully I never feel sick after a ride.

the mousetrap = mullholand madness.

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :)

August 12th con't

We still had some time to kill before meeting up with the other half of our group to go on Soarin' over California so Bryan, Lance and Sierra went on GRR and I took pictures. It was too early in the morning for me to get all wet and have my hair ruined :rotfl:

The start of the ride

IMG_2606.jpg

The end

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

By the time they were off it was almost time to meet up with the rest of our party! We met them right out front of SOC and FP'd it to the front! YIPPEE!!

Group photo at the front of the line! We almost got in trouble for stepping the 2 feet in front of the red line on the ground to take this photo but who cares!

IMG_2610.jpg

This ride was AMAZING and definitely a favourite! Unfortunately we only rode it once, but thats ok! I'm looking forward to the next time we go to do it again!

By the time we were off the ride my uncle was in so much pain from his chronic kidney stones. He was having a BAD attack, plus his feet were so sore so he went back to the room to rest. He didn't come back to the park for the rest of the day, but he really needed to take it easy. When he went back to the room the girls separated from the boys and we went our own ways while we explored DTD.

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

First stop for us was Jamba Juice to fuel up! It was super busy in there!!!!

My mom and her OJ jamba!

n679531280_1658448_5078.jpg

Out and about exploring DTD!

n679531280_1658449_41.jpg

Oh shoot, I ran out of pics!!!! Time to upload some more!

August 12th con't

Hmmm so where did I leave off? Oh yeah! We had just separated from the boys and were on our own through DTD. We browsed through some of the shops and looked around. It's pretty neat in there! We decided to check out the Disneyland hotel. It is so neat there!!! Next we go we are staying at a DL hotel for sure!!!! We made our way to Goofy's kitchen to check out their menu and see if we want to do breakfast there one day. When we got there they told us to go on in and take a look at the buffet! My Mom and Aunt went right on in and came back saying it was AWESOME!!!!!! They made reservations while my cousin and I took some photo's with Pluto!

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

Random pics from the hotel

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

After that we to the store in the hotel. I found my favourite item from the trip!!!!!!!!!

MY EARS!!!!!!

IMG_2636.jpg

My mom liked this shirt because it matched her hat

IMG_2635.jpg

I bought my ears and needed a picture with the little lady who wears them best!

IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

We slowly made our way back to our lockers and met up with the boys! We needed to change our shoes already. Then we saw these cool guys and I made Lance and Bryan get a super cool picture with them!

IMG_2639.jpg

My mom bought Bryan this hat and a matching shirt... he's so cute!

IMG_2641.jpg

I was really lovin' my new ears!

IMG_2640.jpg

My aunt and her personalized parasol

IMG_2643.jpg

When we were all changed into comfy stuff we headed back to CA and went straight to California Screamin'! I don't remember when we got FP's for it, but we did!

Waiting in line

n679531280_1658450_1012.jpg

n679531280_1658451_1888.jpg

My mom was so proud she did it for the second time!!!!!!

IMG_2644.jpg

Our "after pic"

IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

August 13th con't

After CS we were all so hungry so we wandered our way to this pizza place. This was when we came in contact with the RUDEST CM (we thought at the time) on our trip! We were placing our order for the BBQ chicken pizza (which btw, was sooooo good!) and they had a bunch of fake plastic food by the cash register. My brother, who is a jokester, looked at it and said "Mmmmm that looks appetizing!" He was totally joking and we all laughed because obviously it didn't look good at all! Fake or not! And the guy at the cash went "Dude! Dude, why? I mean whhhhhhhy?!" He meant why would you say that/touch it. Honestly, Lance was not even doing anything and this guy took the opportunity to talk down to him and embarrass him in front of us. There were a few other snide remarks. OH YEAH!!! Because we were in CA they serve alcohohl, so my mom said to Lance "Do you want a beer?" and Lance said sure, so then the CM asked to see ID. Totally fine, we have no problem with that! So my Mom, who was carrying all the passports, whipped out his pass and showed the guy. The CM said "I need to see a drivers license" He was just saying that to be a complete pain in the A$$! So Lance was trying to get his drivers license out of his wallet even though he is staring at his passport. All the while we were standing there and Lance is feeling more embarrassed by the second because of the way this guy is talking to him. Oh and I forgot to mention he is probably the same age or younger than Lance (who is 21). So my Mom said "Go get a table and I will wait for the pizza". So we did. Lance's mood went south at this point because of that jerks attitude towards him! It was the worst way to be treated in DL after our first day being so wonderful and encountering such NICE CM's! While we were waiting at the table my Mom took a strip off of the guy! She was NOT impressed!!!! I forget everything she said, but she eventually spoke with a manager and soon after he was removed from the floor. We are not people who complain but when you get treated as badly as he treated my brother, you have to say something!!!!! So anyways, our pizza came and it was good! PS - This is not the last time we encountered a rude CM, believe me, the next one is WORSE!

After lunch we made our way over to a Bugs Land! We wanted to see the 3D show and it was AWESOME!!!! Some pictures while we waited for the show to begin!

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

LOVED the bathroom signs!

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

OMG!!!! I had just typed out SO MUCH INFO and it all deleted!!!!!!!! GAH!!!!! I hate when that happens ! I could cry!!!!!

August 12th con't

Ok so I am SUPER choked that everything I had typed out got deleted! But I will try this again and hopefully remember what I wrote.

After a Bugs Land we headed back to the main st in CA and looked through a few stores.

n679531280_1658452_1741.jpg

My mom decided that she was going to be brave and wanted to go on the ToT! We made our over there and got in the line! It moved rather quickly and we were on in no time!

Our after photo! We were in the middle row and I coincidentally got the same seat!

IMG_2662.jpg

After ToT we were just in time for the Aladdin show so we got in line and were in the auditorium in no time! The show was so good! A few of the people in our group fell asleep or began to nodding off. Not because the show wasn't good but because it was dark in there, we were in sitting in cushy seats, and it was the longest period of time we sat all day! It was just relaxing. I didn't fall asleep, but believe me I was tempted to! hahaha. I really enjoyed the humour from the genie and also the flying Aladdin and Jasmine!

The only photo I got from the show

IMG_2663.jpg

After the show we went back to our hotel to freshen up and decide what to do for the night. The boys were going to go to an Anaheim Angels game but plans changed. My mom and I arranged to go for dinner with my aunt, uncle and cousin in the restaurant at our hotel. When we left, the boys were calling around to different car rental companies to see if they could rent a car and go for a cruise around the area! Perfect! They had a plan! While were downstairs eating dinner my Mom gets a call on her cell phone from Lance. He had LOST his landyard with his park hopper pass and all of his trading pins! He had really gotten into the whole pin trading thing that day and even had a pin that was only 1 of 6 made! The park hopper we knew could be replaced because of the bar code on the back and his name would be in the computer. That we weren't worried or upset about! What we were upset about was his pins! Those are irreplaceable! They had tore the room apart looking for the landyard when they decided to head back to DL. There were no cars to rent for the night except a 12 seater utility van, and no young guy wants to be seen in one of those! I always think that nothing has been completely looked through until I have looked through it. So after dinner my mom and I went back to the rooms and looked through EVERYTHING!!!!!! Lance and Bryan had already gone back to DL and to the lost and found to see if anything was turned in. Nothing was turned in and we found nothing either. Thankfully the CM gave him a day pass for that night and told him to come back each morning to see if it was turned in. If not they would just re-issue him a park hopper for each of the days we were there. They were SO NICE about the whole thing!!!! Lance called my Mom and I told us this whole story. I was so glad he was able to get a pass again! By this point I burst into tears because I just wanted my brother to have the best trip possible! And so far this day was not the greatest for him. We think he lost his landyard during Aladdin. That was the last time we remember seeing it. He was showing my Mom and I his pins and we handed it back to him. He was one of the ones who fell asleep during the show and he probably just sat his landyard on his lap instead of putting it back around his neck. Then when we got up to leave it probably just slipped right off his lap. That is about the only explanation we can think of as that was the last time we remember seeing it!

After that was all straightened out, my Mom and I decided to head back to DL. She had such a bad migraine at this point and I asked her if she felt up to going. She said she was not going to let a stupid migraine ruin her trip and the time to spend with me! So off we went!! It was so wonderful to be in DL with my mommie for both of our first times there!!!!

When we got to DL (which by the way was our first time there the whole day!) the fireworks were about to begin. I thought I was so genius by suggesting to book it to Fantasyland to get some good rides in! Little did we know that Fantasyland is pretty much closed during the fireworks. We were however, lucky enough to jump on the tea cups right away! I have always always always wanted to do the tea cups since I was a little girl! It was so awesome to be there with me and my Mom and do this together. I could not imagine my first time there, not being with my Mom!

Here are some pics from the ride! This ride was so cool at night with all of the lanterns lit up! It was just gorgeous!!!!

IMG_2665.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

Before I take the chance and lose all I have typed so far I'm going to end this entry...

Those Minnie Ears are extremely cute! And so unique! I'm glad you bought them...:goodvibes

I'm sorry to hear about the rude CM. I'm glad your mom called him out on that. :sad2: People like that should not be working at Disneyland!

I'm also sorry to hear about your brother's lanyard. I hope everything worked out on your trip. It's great to see that you don't let the bad things that happen ruin your time at the Happiest Place on Earth!

August 13th con't

When the teacups were over we got on the boat for Storybook Land as there was no line. We didn't know what this ride was about, but when we saw no line we thought we should take advantage! Even though we couldn't ride it until the fireworks were finished they let us sit on the boat and we had a pretty nice view of it all from there! I decided to play around with the fireworks setting on my camera and I actually got a few really nice shots!

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

Storybook Land... it was such a cute little ride!!

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

Some pictures from around Fantasyland

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

My favourite bathroom!!!

IMG_2713.jpg

The castle at night all lit up!

IMG_2718.jpg

More to come....

Yeah my aunt calls them vomit screens... eww. But that is what they are there for! Thankfully I never feel sick after a ride

OMG seriously!? :scared1: now that's just crazy right there. Glad you never feel sick on the ride and don't have to use the vomit screen LOL

Actually, I think those screens are to muffle the screams... But, I cannot say that for absolutely positive.

I love your updates!

Sorry your brother had such a bummer time with the losing stuff and the rude CM. It's hard to recover when you're bummed but you don't want to be sad about it! How did he get that rare pin?

My daughter is trying to perfect her pose. I tried to explain to her how you stand (as yours is downright PERFECTED) and this is what we came up with!

This DD loves to pose and ham it up for pics. I seriously said, "there's this girl on the Dis who poses really well... let's try it"

Stacie wannabe 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tries. I liked the 2nd one!
2008-9-14LoutrellFallswithSe-In0-4.jpg
2008-9-14LoutrellFallswithSe-In0-1.jpg
2008-9-14LoutrellFallswithSe-In0-2.jpg

I was never a "girlie-girl" so I have to get help from you guys with teaching my princess' to stand just so!

Thanks, Stacie!

I'm sorry to hear about the rude CM and your brothers lanyard. Yay for your mom talking to the manager and that guy getting removed from the floor. Maybe he was just having a bad day, but that's no reason to make others feel bad (especially on their vacation!).

I love your Minnie ears! They are too cute! I've only seen the classic black-polka dot ones, but I'll need to be on the lookout for sequins next time. Definitely more my style. :goodvibes

What kind of camera do you have? It took great fireworks pics. I don't really need to buy a new one right now. But I like to ask everyone who has really good pics just in case the need for a new one arises.

And I agree with the OP - you pose really well in your pics. Another thing for me to think about on my next trip! :lmao: Oh, and I like your crocs! I want some like it, but can't decide if they're something I'd wear in my everyday life out of the theme parks. Do you wear them a lot back home?

Fantastic updates Stacie. I love your minnie ears, they are so cute. Really want a pair of those now.
Sorry to hear your brother didnt have such a good day with the horrible CM then loosing he's ticket & pins.
I love the pink tink jumper thats in the back of the picture of your mum holding the mickey tshirt.

Actually, I think those screens are to muffle the screams... But, I cannot say that for absolutely positive.

I love your updates!

Sorry your brother had such a bummer time with the losing stuff and the rude CM. It's hard to recover when you're bummed but you don't want to be sad about it! How did he get that rare pin?

My daughter is trying to perfect her pose. I tried to explain to her how you stand (as yours is downright PERFECTED) and this is what we came up with!

This DD loves to pose and ham it up for pics. I seriously said, "there's this girl on the Dis who poses really well... let's try it"

Your daughter is cute, she deffo has the pose working well :)

I agree Stacie does seem to have it PERFECTED :thumbsup2

I was never a "girlie-girl" so I have to get help from you guys with teaching my princess' to stand just so!

Thanks, Stacie!

Your daughter is really cute, she deffo is getting the pose right :)
I do agree with you Stacie certainly seems to have it PERFECTED :thumbsup2

OMG seriously!? :scared1: now that's just crazy right there. Glad you never feel sick on the ride and don't have to use the vomit screen LOL

Hahaha maybe they are not vomit screens... it's just funny that she calls them that!

I love your updates!

Thanks, Stacie!

Oh my gosh I didn't know that people noticed my poses like that! LOL. That is too cute that you and your daughter did a little photo shoot! Tell her she is a natural in front of the camera and my fav is #2 also ;) My mom tells me that I was always a ham in the camera.

And that totally makes sense about muffling the noise rather than protecting people from... well... you know! (Don't want to say it again!)

He started trading pins with other CM's. If you ask to trade pins they can not say no!!! So he lucked out and got a super rare one! He also had one from the Disneyland in Paris!

I'm sorry to hear about the rude CM and your brothers lanyard. Yay for your mom talking to the manager and that guy getting removed from the floor. Maybe he was just having a bad day, but that's no reason to make others feel bad (especially on their vacation!).

I love your Minnie ears! They are too cute! I've only seen the classic black-polka dot ones, but I'll need to be on the lookout for sequins next time. Definitely more my style. :goodvibes

What kind of camera do you have? It took great fireworks pics. I don't really need to buy a new one right now. But I like to ask everyone who has really good pics just in case the need for a new one arises.

And I agree with the OP - you pose really well in your pics. Another thing for me to think about on my next trip! :lmao: Oh, and I like your crocs! I want some like it, but can't decide if they're something I'd wear in my everyday life out of the theme parks. Do you wear them a lot back home?

Maybe that guy was having a bad day but why be rude from the very start?! He hadn't even said hello at this point!!! I also loved my Minnie ears and wish I could wear them back home *sigh* I guess I have to wait until my next trip! I only saw them at the one store where I bought them and it was in the DL hotel.

I have a Canon Powershot SD450 Digital Elph and it is 5.0 mega pixels. It has a fireworks setting, but you have to be SUPER steady and actually balance it on something because it has a long shutter speed. I balanced it on the boat and thats how I managed to get those pics.

I have worn my croc flip flops more, just for walking the dog... but I would definitely wear my pink ones around. They were fun to have in DL!

Fantastic updates Stacie. I love your minnie ears, they are so cute. Really want a pair of those now.
Sorry to hear your brother didnt have such a good day with the horrible CM then loosing he's ticket & pins.
I love the pink tink jumper thats in the back of the picture of your mum holding the mickey tshirt.

I noticed that pink tink hoodie as well in that photo! hahaha. I thought it was so cute.

Your daughter is really cute, she deffo is getting the pose right :)
I do agree with you Stacie certainly seems to have it PERFECTED :thumbsup2

Awww thanks!!! Glad to know I pose well ;) hehehe

August 13th con't

I'm so happy that my pictures are totally in order because it helps me remember what we did next!

After the fireworks my Mom and I decided to just hang out in Fantasyland. It was a little hard to navigate our way around in the dark and a few times we wandered away by accident and had a loooong detour to get back! Oh well. We decided to be little kids and do all the kiddie rides that we could!

We got in line for Dumbo as it was only about a 20 minute wait. It actually turned into a longer wait because the CM running this ride was such a clown and held it up! We started talking with a dad and his little girl that were in line behind us. She was adorable and looked like a little princess! That was when we noticed this CM flirting with any group of 2 ladies! He seriously was holding up the line and people were getting impatient! The little girl behind us started to fall asleep on her dad's shoulder and her dad was getting so ticked at this CM for being such a goof ball!!!!! Finally the ride started and we were next to get on. When this CM started to hand out the plastic feathers, he was handing them out to everyone in the line and not saying a word to anyone as he did it. Fine with me! So when he gets to me I just wait there for my feather assuming he will do the same thing to us as he did with everyone else and hand it to us and walk away. NOPE! When I put my hand out he said to me in this creepy, yet maybe his way of flirting?, way.. "Are you always this demanding, Princess?" I was a little stunned and embarrassed because now it was me holding up the line, fumbling my words around to give him an answer! So I said "No, you were just handing them out so I was ready to take it." Then he says "You really need to try smiling a bit more, Princess!" Then I said "Just give me the feather!" He looks at my Mom and says "Wow, does your sister ever smile, Princess? You need to smile too, Princess!!!" (She was happy he thought we were sister! haha) So my Mom looked at him and gave him a "are you happy now?!" kind of grin. We got our stupid feather and got on the ride. The dad that was behind us said to my Mom and I "That was very strange and he is weird!!!!" So then we got on the ride and waited for him to then come around and collect the stupid feather! Argh! Another interaction from this creep-o! So when he came around my Mom was on the outside of Dumbo and she just put the feather in the air and he said "You're still not smiling Princess!" and walked away. We seriously wanted to get off that ride so fast! We couldn't understand why they would put Mr. Creep-o on a KIDDIE ride of all rides!!!!!!!! He was crazy! So watch out for KALAN when you go to DL and ride Dumbo!

Ok now for a few pictures of Dumbo!

IMG_2727-1.jpg

IMG_2723-1.jpg

IMG_2725-1.jpg

IMG_2726-1.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

We decided to ride the Carousel next!

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2741.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter