• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Fantasy Holiday - our first Disney Cruise, WDW, UOR, New York and DLR - COMPLETED 4/9

Day 7 – Part 2 – Magical Waters

As we enjoyed bumping along the ranch rails we traveled through some of the thickest rainforest I've ever seen. The paths were thin and made you feel wonderfully enclosed and cool and the foliage was so green and beautiful, so many gorgeous ferns and vines everywhere! Rainforests fascinate me because I live in a climate where those kind of thick and dense forests aren't normal, or natural. Sure we have some rainforests in the tropical north part of Queensland (top most state of the east coast) but it was still nothing like the rainforest in San Juan or the forests we saw when we were in Hawaii. I love it so much because its such a foreign landscape to me!

Eventually, we stopped next to a beautiful river for about 30 minutes and just enjoyed the peaceful surroundings.

The water really felt magical - so cool and refreshing. They told us we could swim but having not bought our bathers Jared and I opted to just sit and dip our feet in!

There was also a rock that the guides were jumping off! They told the guests we could also give it a go but I don't believe any of us were brave enough!

The river was so beautiful!

And the rainforest surrounding it was lovely too

Finally the guides asked if anyone would like to be painted in the ceremonial stripes of the Taino Indian tribe who were native to the area. The Taino Indians would use mineral rocks from the river in their rituals, and now these mineral rocks are used in make up. I was even given a 'fern crown'

The ATV Adventure was truly wonderful - we enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to anyone going to San Juan. The ranch also takes tours horse riding through the forest, but if you are too afraid to drive an ATV (like me) you can always be a passenger. Jared loved driving the ATV (this was his second time on one) and really enjoyed having me there with him while he did! He got adventure and I got to relax!

Back at the ranch we spent sometime with this crazy horse. He was clearly restless for some reason (maybe there were females in heat around somewhere), but he was also very adorable - he also photo bombed me!

Continued in Next Post.....

Last edited:
Day 7 - Part 3 - Ahoy Matey's it's Pirate's Night

We headed back to the port and got our first real look at the Fantasy and her beautiful bow. She was docked aside another large cruise ship which made for excellent photos (and showed how beautiful she is in comparison)!

After we got back we ordered room service for lunch and then, as I'd barely slept the night before, I decided to take a nap. Once again it was broken by frequent trips to the toilet so we decided to call the ship Medical Center and see if we could see the doctor the next day so I could get some antibiotics. I was quite pessimistic about whether they'd have antibiotics (and crushable ones since I can't swallow tablets) on board however the nurse informed me that they did and I could come down the next morning when the medical center opened to see the doctor! I was so happy about that I didn't even mind the UTI for the rest of the evening, I was just glad I had the ability to get drugs to kill it on the ship before it got worse!

It was Pirate Night this evening and we had decided to go all out and buy costumes online for the event. We got dressed and ready and this was the final product. Do we look like pirate scalawags?

Dinner was once again at the Royal Court and we were all decked out in our pirate finest! Once again we were only 6 as we were missing Shaun and Kayla as they were dining at Remy.

At the end of the meal we asked Renate and Herry if we could have a picture with them. They of course agreed and this was the result. When I saw it I couldn't stop laughing (by the way, our weird hand gestures are supposed to be pirate hooks!)

Herry had made a hidden Mickey out of Jared! I laughed and laughed when I saw it! Best photo ever!

RE Dinner - tonight's pirate menu was one of the best we had all week! For appetiser I got the pot stickers and they were AMAZING. Then for mains I ordered the hickory BBQ ribs which were even more AMAZING. Todd and Jared were jealous of my ordering prowess (they had ordered Mahi Mahi, which they said was also good, but after tasting my ribs they wanted some) so Herry bought them both another ribs plate to share!

After dinner we decided that we would get some pirate night pictures with some pirate characters. We had agreed to meet up with the gang on Deck 13 later on for the Pirate Night Fireworks so we only had a limited amount of time, and just met Pirate Mickey and Captain Jack Sparrow (cos you have to on pirate night). On our way to the meet and greet with Captain Jack we were milling around the shopping area with our table gang (it makes us sound like hoodlums but maybe we were a little!). One of the shop CM's was standing outside one of the shops with a pirate pistol. He saw me standing around and saw Jared and Todd (likely acting silly - sorry guys you often were!) standing a little ways away so he asked me if he should shoot them. Of course I agreed he could and so he did at which point they both pretended to fall down dead! It was hilarious and so much fun. That kind of fun interaction was also fairly normal with the wonderful CM's around the ship.

After all the pirate night hijinks we still had some time until the fireworks so we went to have a drink in Europa. We decided on Oh La La as Jared wanted a cocktail (I wasn't drinking because of the UTI) and we had the loveliest chat with one of the CM's from Chile. She was travelling and working and planned to try get a working visa to Australia at some point so she was very interested to chat with us about that. She'd worked in New Zealand previously and loved it and thought Australia would have a similar kind of vibe. Oh La La is so pretty and intimate, it was a great place for a quiet chat! I felt left out not being able to drink so I had a picture with Jared's cocktail!

Since the room was lit properly as the lounge was open we finally got to see this cool effect near the bar! They look like champagne bubbles!

I was once again enthralled with a toilet and asked Jared if I could take the camera into one of the 3 women's toilets in the Europa area to take a picture of the beautiful Spanish murals that adorn them. Unfortunately this was the only picture that worked - but it does give you an idea of how pretty they are. Even in the toilets Disney spared no expense!

Jared wasn't done drinking yet so we went back into La Piazza and he ordered a beer. We were waiting for the pianist who was scheduled to play to start playing but he didn't start on time and then we had to leave to make the fireworks!

Continued in Next Post...

Last edited:
Day 7 - Part 4 - Fireworks in the Caribbean

Our little table family gang managed to score 4 chairs between the 6 of us up on Deck 13 (in the adults area) for pirates night. Jared considered where the best place would be to get photos of the fireworks and decided it would be better to be up the front of the ship rather than on the main deck so we did miss the actual pirate night show. Still we got to hang out with friends and chat in comfy seats until the fireworks started so all in all I think it was a good trade. The photos didn't turn out that wonderful - Jared had hoped to get the bursts right next to the ship but the fireworks were a little too far away for that and there is a lot of dead space in the center of the pictures. Still they do give you an idea of the scope of the fireworks (much smaller and much less grand than a Disney parks fireworks extravaganza but as the fireworks have to be carted out to sea with the ship it was pretty impressive!)

After the fireworks we hung out with our friends a little longer and then decided we would hit the Cabanas Pirate buffet Renate had told us about at dinner that night. It was almost 11pm but everyone felt like eating so we had another 'meal' together. Mostly everyone got more desserts but for some reason I felt like tacos. I was sitting down saving a table for 6 for our group while Jared got some dessert and Renate, our wonderful assistant server, was working the buffet. When she saw me she came over and asked if I wanted anything. I told her I was going to grab some tacos but had to wait until Jared got back as the rest of our group weren't there yet and I was saving the table and so she told me she'd go grab the tacos for me! Such amazing customer service! She didn't need to do that, and yet she offered (secretly I think she really liked our crazy table!).

After dinner I was ready for bed but Jared wanted to take a few more night shots from Deck 13 so he wandered around the deck, but didn't see too many he wanted to get.

I came back to the room to another adorable towel animal. I was particularly impressed by the monkey face on this one - It looked more complicated than the faces I've seen on other Walt Disney World towel animal monkeys!

And that was the end of Pirate Night and our 4th day on the cruise. Though I'd been struggling with the UTI infection I still managed to have an amazing day and was really looking forward to a restful sea day and the doctor the next morning!

Last edited:
Day 8 - Part 1 - In the lobby again...

We woke up early this morning as well, as we knew we had to be down at the Medical Center before it's opening at 9:30am in order to be seen before the rush of people arriving in the morning. The Medical Center, for those of you who haven't had the misfortune to have to use it, is located all the way at the front of the ship on deck 1. We were the second people in line to see the doctor that morning, which turned out to be a good thing as the center got very busy after we arrived. I saw the doctor fairly quickly. He commented that I had diagnosed myself and that I was correct in my diagnosis (I've had enough of these things to know what they are!) and he gave me antibiotics and some wonderful drugs I didn't know even existed to help with the symptoms of the UTI (I've never been given these whenever I've had one in Australia). I was out of the doctors by 10:45am (which was quick as apparently some people have waited hours there).

Given that I was still a little sick and, after taking the antibiotics, felt sicker, we rested for the rest of the morning. We decided we'd go back into our favorite restaurant, Royal Court, for lunch but before that we ended up back in the wonderful lobby where we took even more pictures!

Yes this will be a post all about the lobby (well and Royal Court)!! I just love the Minnie statue - she is so classy!

Unfortunately I was dressed very slobbily today and it was the one day someone offered to take pictures of us in the lobby (other than the people whose job it was to do that!). I couldn't turn that offer down so here I am in all my slobby glory (sorry Mum if you are reading this!)

Jared had fun with the camera while we were waiting for the Royal Court to open.

Is he looking at her butt here!?

We found the lobby really quiet that time of morning when there were no activities going on and lunch hadn't yet started, so of course, we took more pictures!

Lunch at the Royal Court was really fun as it was really empty and we got lots of lovely pictures!

Finally a good picture of the main table (I wish we had been seated here!)

The Beauty and the Beast mural was the only one we hadn't managed to get pictures of yet (there was always someone sitting in front of it!)

We also had a chance to get a full shot of the room with not too many people in it!

Finally we had a picture of us in our favourite restaurant!

The food at Royal Court at lunch was good, nothing fancy but just sold nice cafe style food, a little less junky than the buffet at Cabana's or the fast food you could buy on the main deck.

Last edited:

Day 8 - Part 2 - Towel Animal School

We had planned with our table family to all eat breakfast at Royal Court this morning, if we could get up. Jared and I didn't make it as we had to go to the doctors, so we instead joined our friends for our next planned activity together - towel folding. We really wanted to learn how to fold towel animals and just to our luck the daily navigator indicated that there would be a towel folding class in The Tube at 2:00pm.

We had a great time attempting our towel animals and we all made a swan, snake, dog, monkey (well Jared and I reckoned it looked more like ET but anyway) and a rabbit. None of us could figure out how to do the rabbits head so Jared and I cheated and had a CM do ours!

Todd's snake was by far the coolest!

My snake looked a bit more like a duck!

Derrick was extremely proud of how rigid and upright his snake was (yes it looked like a cobra!)...

I redeemed myself a little after that by managing the dog fairly easily - mine was so cute!

Jared's had a very pointy nose

But he was very proud of it!

Ahh and here's my ET...ahem, I mean monkey!

And this is the rabbit that I made all by myself when none of the others could get it (ok that was a lie as you know but still - I did make the body on my own - it wasn't hard - it was just the monkey body - aka the chicken - from the last towel animal!)

We decided to get some photos of the tube floor as it is really well done!

I had to rest after towel animals (the infection plus antibiotics was really getting to me) and Jared wandered around for a bit and discovered this magnificent view over the walking deck!

Soon it was time to head to dinner and we would finally get a chance to see the famous Animators Palate.

Last edited:
Day 8 - Part 3 - We got certified as official Disney animators!

Finally we would get to see the lauded Animators Palate restaurant. This was the one rotational restaurant we only got to experience once as we were at Palo the first night our group dined there. Oh for those of you who are interested our dining rotation was RAERRAE with our final breakfast at Enchanted Garden. The first thing I noticed about this restaurant was how colorful it was and how cute the little details were.

Dinner was a little hit and miss that night, probably because I was feeling a little too sick to enjoy it. I had a really good chat with Kayla and Shaun, who are both Pharmacists, about the medication the doctor had put me on that day and they gave me some valuable insights into some interesting symptoms the doctor hadn't warned me about and put my mind at easy about a few things! The best part of the evening was the chocolate souffle (though it was no where near as good as the Palo version of the same dish!)

Of course this was the night that Animators Palate came alive with guests stick figure animations dancing along with classic Disney films. I really enjoyed that part of the evening, especially when Genie started to sing 'Friend Like Me'

The purple one is my stick figure!

I really enjoyed Animators Palate, and especially loved the way the colors grew brighter whenever Mickey made an annoucement. That being said it was probably my least favorite of the restaurants we dined at, perhaps because I prefer the classier look of Royal Court and Enchanted Garden, or because we were in a central table at that restaurant and it was a bit noisier and far more crowded. Even still it was an amazing themed effort by the Disney Imagineers and the guest animation presentation was the best experience I had at any of the restaurants onboard!

I loved these cute lit up puppies all of the place - no idea why they were there but they were adorable!

I love the little details all around the entrance to the restaurant

And here were our wonderful animations from the evening - look we got qualified as official Disney animators!

I also forgot to mention that it was another semi-formal night so I looked nice again and had to have a picture (didn't work out it would be a good time to take a picture until we were back in front of our room though!)

Last edited:
Day 8 - Part 4 - A Fantastical nighttime photoshoot

After dinner we went and saw the final major musical of the cruise, Believe. This was without a doubt my favorite of the musicals we saw on board (if I hadn't already seen Aladdin it might have won however I had already seen it so this one edged over it for the lead!). I really enjoyed the story about a father realizing he needs to spend more time with his daughter as her childhood wont last forever. The show also did a better job at weaving this story line into the magical Disney movie musical moments that were staged throughout the show. The idea of an adult loosing his inhibitions and logic to re-discover the magic of childhood is such a wonderful one! Genie was also back in all his glory in Believe, trying to show the father that magic truly existed. We loved him even more after he made a Back to the Future joke during the show (they are Jared's favorite movies of all time). There was also a good selection of the Disney songs not represented in the other two musicals such as Friend Like Me (though that's not the best example as it was obviously in the Aladdin show), Step in Time, Supercalfragalisticexpealdocious, Listen with your Heart (from Pocohontas), Bear Necessities, You can Fly, Circle of Life, Colors of the Wind, Be Our Guest, Once Upon a Dream, Going down the Bayou, Dig a little deeper and Bibbity Boppity Boo. The Once Upon A Dream scene, in which the fathers daughter was shown as her future adult self dancing with her Prince and where her father realizes she won't be young forever and so he should cherish her childhood now was so moving, I believe I had some tears!

We saw the show with Todd and Kim, Becky and Derrick and I believe (oops another terrible pun!) everyone really enjoyed it. After the show I had to go to bed (being sick on holidays is so exhausting!) but Jared decided that it was the perfect night for a few more night shots around the ship and perhaps some empty lobby shots! I once again apologize for showing you a million more photos of the Fantasy's lobby but it was so perfect I can't help it!

\

I'm pretty sure we had now got a photo of the lobby from every angle possible! Perhaps we could put them together to create a 360 degree version we could revisit!

After Jared was done with the lobby he headed outside to the main deck for some night shots.

And that was the end of our second last night on the cruise. We would wake up the next morning for our final cruise day at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.

Last edited:

Day 9 - Part 1 - Winds in the East, there's a breeze coming in, like something is brewing....and about to be cancelled!
So today I was finally starting to feel better and was looking forward to a day enjoying the fun activities we'd booked on Castaway Cay. However we awoke to a disappointing phone message advising us that due to the high winds on the island that day, our parasailing adventure had been cancelled. We were disappointed but decided not to let it bother us and consoled ourselves we still had jet-skiing later in the day. After a quick breakfast at Cabana's we decided to head up to the top of the ship to take in the amazing view of Castaway Cay.

We could really feel the wind up on the top of the ship.

No idea what this pose was all about!

Next we decided we needed photos of the kids slide on Deck 11 (no idea why) but here they are!

We finally were able to disembark the ship and head down onto the island only to discover another disappointment - our jet-skiing experience had also been cancelled due to high wind (the para-sailing being cancelled made sense to me but the jet-skiing didn't as I figured it would be done in the enclosed waters in the harbour and those waters were dead calm!). We steeled our disappointed and decided to make the most of a relaxing day on a beautiful tropical island. We also decided the cancellation of our activities would give us a lot of time to take lots of photos of the island. To start off we decide to grab some pictures of us in front of the Fantasy. The day was so perfect and the boat so beautiful it almost looks as though we were in front of a blue screen when they took this shot doesn't it!

We met Minnie a little later on in the day however this is probably the best place for the shots we got with her. There was absolutely not line to meet her when we walked past so we thought, why not!

Walking away from the dock we got some amazing pictures of the beautiful Fantasy.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture (well done Jared)

Last edited:
Day 9 - Part 2 - Tropical Paradise

We made it to the sports/activity beach on the island and was pleased to find that the people powered water crafts (canoes, water bikes etc) were still operating so we decided to hire one for the day. We really shouldn't complain about our tours being cancelled that day as we later discovered the Dream and the Wonder, who had been scheduled to visit the island earlier that week, weren't even able to dock at the island due to the winds. So we were lucky to even be able to experience Castaway Cay at all (and it was such a beautiful place to experience). Anyway we had fun paddling on the water bike for about 30 minutes. After we were done we took some pictures of our bike and the other bikes out on the water!

Look at the color of that water! Paradise!

We then decided we would roam the beach and just take photos of Castaway Cay's beauty. I also wanted a few specific photos, namely the Fantasy with palm trees and the Fantasy with me and my Minnie ears.

These were some of my favorite shots from the whole trip!

Timing is everything in photography sometimes!

Last edited:
Day 9 - Part 3 - Around the Island

We continued to make our way around the island taking lots of photos of everything as we went, especially the gorgeous views of the Disney Fantasy.

Pelican Plunge looked fun!

My ears made a very good prop for photos!

Once again look at that water!! STUNNING!

Our photo shoot and paddle boat fun had taken up most of the morning and we were getting hungry. We knew our table mates would be headed over to the BBQ at Serenity Bay, the adults beach area, so we decided we would make our way over and meet them.

Last edited:
Am loving your report Rachelle. Jared and my husband have something in common - photography. When we were on The Fantasy last year my husband was taking pics of everything and anything on the cruise. Looking forward to reading the rest of your report.

You should post trip reports with his wonderful photos! I would love to read them :) Isn't it great to have a husband who loves taking photos! I even learnt a little for this trip so I could take a few good ones too!

Looks beautiful, the photos are amazing.
Did you get into port the first go because of the winds, or the captain have to try a few times.
I really hope we get to dock as we are really looking forward to the day here.

Looks beautiful, the photos are amazing.
Did you get into port the first go because of the winds, or the captain have to try a few times.
I really hope we get to dock as we are really looking forward to the day here.

I believe we got in the first go - but yes I had no idea how much a little wind can effect the activities on the island and even docking on the island! I love the photos too! I was so happy with what we managed to get! What time of year are so going? I think the later in the year that it gets the better chance you have ... I'd imaging there is more wind in winter

Hi Rachelle. The cruise looks like so much fun! The pictures are so amazing. It makes me want to be there right now. I think I would want to cruise out to Castaway Cay and stay there for at least 4 days!! Thanks for the fun trip report.

Sigh...it almost feels like I wasn't there with you because I didn't notice all the little details that you did. Oh well, as good an excuse as any to return! Loving the report Rachelle - keep up the good work!

Such a great update other than the illness! Glad the medicine helped. The medical staff is pretty awesome. We had to go visit once. I did get a mild painful flashback from the water bike. Make sure you can both reach the peddles. I took my DSL out once before he could reach the peddles and we almost had to be rescued...... Love the sunset pictures and the lobby pictures.

Hi Rachelle. The cruise looks like so much fun! The pictures are so amazing. It makes me want to be there right now. I think I would want to cruise out to Castaway Cay and stay there for at least 4 days!! Thanks for the fun trip report.

I know how you feel! I am looking at the pictures of the trip and it makes me happy to remember that we did the trip, and then I get sad because I'm not still on the trip! Actually, it's funny because today is Friday here in Australia and Jared and I got excited about that fact (it's almost the weekend) and then simultaneously sad because when we were on holiday we had no idea what day it was and every day was a weekend!

I also agree that having more time on Castaway Cay would have been awesome. I would love a day to do all the fun activities and another days to just chill and take in the island! Its a really magical place.

Sigh...it almost feels like I wasn't there with you because I didn't notice all the little details that you did. Oh well, as good an excuse as any to return! Loving the report Rachelle - keep up the good work!

I know - I want to be back there! You were definitely there - I have photographic evidence! But I know what you mean, I sometimes look at other peoples pictures and wonder why I didn't notice the things they did! But hey, I'm sure you have pictures of things I didn't see too. That is one thing that is really beneficial about planning to write a trip report of your holiday, you are forced to keep a diary of sorts of everything that happened and get lots of pictures to show what happened and then when you get home, you get to relive the trip in lots of detail. Jared actually said last night as he was reading one of the updates that he wouldn't have remembered so much of the trip if I hadn't written things down, so I'm glad I did!

Such a great update other than the illness! Glad the medicine helped. The medical staff is pretty awesome. We had to go visit once. I did get a mild painful flashback from the water bike. Make sure you can both reach the peddles. I took my DSL out once before he could reach the peddles and we almost had to be rescued...... Love the sunset pictures and the lobby pictures.

Yes, it's funny now because I barely remember the being sick part when I think about all the other fun I had. I was very lucky in that the timing of all the worst parts of the infection were when I could rest or didn't have something really fun to be doing (other than the ATVing of course) and getting onto antibiotics that quickly was a life saver! Actually your flashback from the water bike reminds me that Jared did most of the pedaling on ours. I have shorted legs and though I could reach the pedals sometimes he pedaled to fast and my foot would slip off! That would be rather awkward to be stuck out on the water on one of those things! Hope you continue to enjoy the report ...

Day 9 - Part 4 - A Serene Afternoon with fun friends

So after our photo extravaganza Jared and I took the tram over to Serenity Bay, the adults only beach area. We had already walked about half the island and decided our feet needed a break, however we almost got on the wrong tram back to the dock and the Disney Fantasy (oops!)...

We found the BBQ at Serenity Beach quickly and debated waiting for our table friends but we were so hungry we decided to just start eating. We grabbed a table and were pretty soon joined by Derrick and Becky and then Todd and Kim and finally Shaun and Kayla. We all enjoyed the BBQ immensely, especially the ice-cream cookie sandwiches which were invited by some one in our crew (there were cookies and soft serve and someone had the genius idea to put that together). Becky had to wait for the cookies to be replenished so she could get hers!

After lunch we headed down to the beach where Todd and Kim had saved some lounge chairs together. Kayla and Shaun had been at the beach that morning and were heading back to the main part of the island so we said goodbye to them for the time being. Todd very kindly (such a gentleman!) gave up his beach lounge in the shade for me as the doctor had told me the day before to try avoid the sun as much as possible as being on the antibiotics could lead me to burn quicker (at first he said don't go in the sun and I told him 'no we are going to Castaway Cay tomorrow and that's impossible' so then he advised to stay in the shade as much as possible!).

Here I am relaxing in my lovely shady spot. I got so relaxed in fact that I didn't really move for the rest of the afternoon!

Jared decided to brave the waters (it was a little cool that day), as did Derrick.

Jared going in...

I think this it his 'why are you taking pictures of me' pose!

Then he realized I wouldn't stop so he decided to say hi

I think he's trying to avoid falling into the cold water here!

And this is his best cheerleading pose

And I have no idea what this one is, it looks like he's doing some kind of nerdy dance move!

Derrick did a much more graceful job of getting in the water!

Deep in conversation about what's on the horizon I guess!

This may be the coolest photo I managed to take all trip - look at Jared kicking that water up! Once again, not looking very graceful is he!

Becky decided to give the water a go too.

And very quickly changed her mind!!

Meanwhile Kim was searching for shells further down the beach...

She found some interesting ones too!

And I was sitting on my beach lounge with Todd, and who knows what this pose is about!

I do love these photos of Kim and Becky, they were very fast friends.

Once again there were plenty of staff around with their drink wheels offering cocktails and other alcoholic beverages! This was Kim's banana mai tai? (correct me if I'm wrong about that Kim!) - UPDATE - it was a banana daiquiri - I knew it had bananas in it! Thanks Kim

Finally Derrick and Jared had had enough of the slightly frigid waters (they swore it got warmer the longer they were in there) and they headed back to us...

I love this photo - I can't really say why - it's just so...beachy!

Last edited:
Day 9 - Part 5 - A beach photo shoot

So after everyone returned to our cluster of beach lounges and chairs we spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and hanging out. We had a really great time! We had a great view (I mean just look at it below) and great company and it was really the perfect beach day!

Kim was enjoying it!

And Jared was too!

And Todd as well!

After a while we all decided we wanted photos on this beautiful beach so we all took some for each other. And we took some of everyone as we had the best camera and could share the photos later!

Hmm, what are you trying to do there Todd!?

Todd also took a few pictures of us. I could tell Jared was in a really good mood when he hug attacked me before our picture!

I decided to dip my feet in the water after our photo and that was enough for me to know I didn't want to swim!

Next Jared set up our camera on a turned over beach chair and set the timer, and we all jumped in the shot!

After the photo shoot we were all already standing so we decided to start making our way back to the ship.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter