A few Sea World pictures

Metallicat

DIS Veteran
Here are a few pictures that I took at Sea World recently. Just gotta say, that I LOVE Sea World! :fish:

Clyde and Seamore show
IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

Kraken Coaster

IMG_2030.jpg

here they are taking the flamingos for a walk. it was odd how they dragged their beaks (bills?) on the ground.
IMG_1990.jpg

Shamu stadium from the tower. it looks like Shamu had a full house. :)
IMG_2036.jpg

Shark encounter
IMG_2004.jpg

Thanks for posting those photos. I will be taking 7 1/2 yr old dd there for the first time next month. ;) (after her more than 20 WDW trips-we needed a change). I think she will really like it. The more I see and read the more I look forward to going.

How were the crowds when you went? We're going to try to get there at opening.

Hi, We were there a couple of weeks ago and it was very crowded. I'm no expert on Sea World, but expect large crowds during the summer months. and OMG, it was so hot! yes, if you can get there when the park first opens, be there with tickets in hand ready to start your day.

Does your DD love kitty cats and dogs? make sure that you see the Pets Ahoy show! it is so cute! also the Clyde and Seamore show is a must see. but get there a little early and watch the pirate Mime make fun of the people entering the theatre. it is worth it just to watch that goofy Mime. here is a picture of the mime when he starts pushing this womans wheelchair without her knowing. :rotfl2: have fun! I may be going again next month myself :)
IMG_2020.jpg

Metallicat said:
also the Clyde and Seamore show is a must see. but get there a little early and watch the pirate Mime make fun of the people entering the theatre. it is worth it just to watch that goofy Mime. here is a picture of the mime when he starts pushing this womans wheelchair without her knowing. :rotfl2: have fun! I may be going again next month myself :)
IMG_2020.jpg

The last time I saw the Mime pushing a wheelchair, the lady in the wheelchair got out and sat in a the stands. The mime got on his knees and put his hands to the sky. It's a miracle! :)

ChrisK said:
The last time I saw the Mime pushing a wheelchair, the lady in the wheelchair got out and sat in a the stands. The mime got on his knees and put his hands to the sky. It's a miracle! :)

I bet that was hilarious! :lmao:

Just for fun here is my very own little Shamu. yes, that is her real name. I've had her for 6 yrs. guess who she was named after?? :)

IMG_1135.jpg

THank you so much for sharing your pics ,,

They were all very nice ,,,,,

I just loved Sea World !!

Do you have anymore ,, would love to see more ,,

June

JuneChickie said:
THank you so much for sharing your pics ,,

They were all very nice ,,,,,

I just loved Sea World !!

Do you have anymore ,, would love to see more ,,

June

Thank you! :sunny:

crowds that day at the Clyde and Seamore show
IMG_2021.jpg

sharks in the ceiling. this was not the shark encounter but something right next to Atlantis. in the same building I think.
IMG_2043.jpg

fish in the floor
IMG_2048.jpg

My DD Kristy doing one of her jumping pictures. sorry so small!
156007387_b0c1d4d83e_m.jpg

Journey to Atlantis (I think thats what it is called)
IMG_2033.jpg

Dolphin
156006537_66db95e072_m.jpg

SHAMU the Kitty is soooo cute!! Thanks for posting all of those other wonderful photos!

Thanks for the input. Got to get dd motivated to getting out early on SW days. If we do 2 days I think the mornings will be best and maybe return mid-day (2 or 3ish) when it gets crowded. I need to get a hold of the show times before we go so I can map out the shows. DD isn't big on rides so we'll be skipping those. I KNOW she'll like that Dog & Cat show!

May do the silver pass myself as we go to WDW 3-4 times a year and may want to go back for a day on our next trip (when it's less crowded and a little cooler). I like the idea of the parking being included with the Silver pass. Basically 2 days will pay for the pass.

How long of a drive would you say it would be at 8:15ish in the morning to SW from DTD? I was thinking of taking Palm Pkwy or Vineland to Int'l Drive and avoiding I-4 at that time of day?

jwfla422 said:
SHAMU the Kitty is soooo cute!! Thanks for posting all of those other wonderful photos!

Thanks for the input. Got to get dd motivated to getting out early on SW days. If we do 2 days I think the mornings will be best and maybe return mid-day (2 or 3ish) when it gets crowded. I need to get a hold of the show times before we go so I can map out the shows. DD isn't big on rides so we'll be skipping those. I KNOW she'll like that Dog & Cat show!

May do the silver pass myself as we go to WDW 3-4 times a year and may want to go back for a day on our next trip (when it's less crowded and a little cooler). I like the idea of the parking being included with the Silver pass. Basically 2 days will pay for the pass.

How long of a drive would you say it would be at 8:15ish in the morning to SW from DTD? I was thinking of taking Palm Pkwy or Vineland to Int'l Drive and avoiding I-4 at that time of day?

Thank you! I'll make sure to tell Shamu you said that. :cat:

Yes, the silver pass is the only way to go. we go to Orlando a couple of times a year and I love at least one day at S.W. its a very special place for animal lovers like me. Oh your DD is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the pets ahoy show. I would love to be there and see her little face when she sees the cats and dogs perform. don't tell her, but there is one part of the show where a kitty walks a tight rope right over the audiences heads. I so love Pets Ahoy!

I don't know much about the driving situation. when I go I do drive from a Disney Resort down 1-4 but it doesn't take long. but I-4 is famous for its traffic problems. I wish I lived in the area (boy do I wish I lived there) but I'm an out of towner and can't help you with that one. have fun! and post some pictures when you get back ok? Linda

JohnnySharp2 said:
Great photos :thumbsup2
Thanks! I ask my DD if she would post some of her pictures here. hers are ALOT better than mine. (not fair because she has the better lens!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter