A few tips from our trip over Memorial Day Week

JoEllen

DIS Veteran
Here are a few tips that worked well for us this trip.

Sunscreen Gel - This stuff is great! No more white smears on your dark shorts and shirts! We used one by Coppertone but I've also seen the clear kind by Nutrogena.

Dr. Scholl gel soles - These are great for the heat. My feet were so comfortable, even in the heat. I think the gel helps buffer the hot sidewalks from your feet. My husband was surprised at what a difference they made.

Wagon ride at Ft Wilderness - We did this right after the 7:15 Hoop de Doo show. We really enjoyed it. Plan it for the 9:30 wagon ride and you will go down to the beach to watch the fireworks at MK. They even pipe in the music!

Wisk Tablets - This was much easier to pack and they worked fine.

Wear sunscreen at all times! I was amazed at how many folks we saw that were burned and miserable.

Trying Bahama Breeze for the first time! Very good restaurant and reasonable prices. We will definitely go back!

Hope some of these are helpful for you!!

Where is Bahama Breeze??

Never heard of the sunscreen gel??!! But I will be checking Target today!;)
And I already have the laundry "tablets" on my list.

Any more tips?;)

This is our 7th trip and I still look for more tips every time we go!;)
Thanks.

There's a newer Bahama Breeze right across from the Crossroads shopping center on Vineland. The valet at Boardwalk gave us directions and took about 10 minutes to get there.

Very good! So be prepared to wait a few minutes since they don't take reservations.

Wisk tablets - what a great idea. I have always bought laundry soap while we are there & leave the leftovers behind for fear of it leaking in the suitcase. This way I can buy it at home probably less expensive and then bring any remaining back home. THANKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter