A Fly By The Seat Of Our Pants Last Minute Trip - PTR

IMG_0083.jpg

If you see this DIS logo during the next week feel free to stop me and say hi! I know its not the best mickey head but I was in a rush and its the best I could do :laughing:

In about half an hour I'll be packing the car and up and going to pick up DH from work to head to TO for the night. And then we will be getting up around 2:00am and take the shuttle from the hotel to the aiport for our 6:30am flight :scared1: And by this time tommorow I'll be soaking up the florida sun!

IMG_0084.jpg

I bought this notebook today and put the stickers on it! I think it came out pretty good. Its going to be my notebook to keep my disney trip report notes and dining report notes in. I'm so excited to go! I just have to print off our ADR list and then head out! :yay: I hope to see some of you back when I start my TR and DR. Woohoo, here I go!!

Good luck! Hopefully your room situation gets worked out (sometimes I lurk on the Riverside thread.. I really miss it there!). Honestly, the new Alligator Bayou rooms look really cute as well and I hated the old ones. The check-in Cast Members were all very nice and helpful for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter