A free birthday ticket from now until the 6/10/2013 -Sign up before the 30/9/12

Sorry for ressurecting an old topic, but does anyone know if the AP for 45EUR is still valid with the birthday ticket? I was just printing my ticket out and although I have tickets for my trip next week a 45EUR AP is irresitable, especially since we are planning on going in October. However there is something in french about November 2012, I think it says something about the price is correct as of Nov 2012 but I thought I would just check. Thanks for any help!

There is a thread on DCP with differing answers, typical of DLP probably depends which CM you get !

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddisney%2Bcentral%2Bplaza%26hl%3Den%26tbo%3Dd%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D790&sa=X&ei=9ZETUb6GJKKM0wWFtoGICQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDYQ7gEwAA

i can't link direct to the thread probably due to the translater, it's Disney Travel -> Tickets and Annual Passports -> Convert a free birthday ticket Francilien Annual Pass for ¬ 45!

:)

Sorry for ressurecting an old topic, but does anyone know if the AP for 45EUR is still valid with the birthday ticket? I was just printing my ticket out and although I have tickets for my trip next week a 45EUR AP is irresitable, especially since we are planning on going in October. However there is something in french about November 2012, I think it says something about the price is correct as of Nov 2012 but I thought I would just check. Thanks for any help!

I'll have a look at the small print OH's b'day ticket tonight for you as I know he received his reminder email the other day.

Afaik the ticket is offered throught the validity of the birthday ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter