• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A General Question

The Villianess

"Don't think and don't worry. When the time comes,
I was just curious, because the holiday season is already coming up quickly, what is your favorite time of year to visit Disney?

I like visiting during Easter personally, because while Christmas is fun, it's often too crowded for me. It's also pretty nice weather; I absolutely hate the scorching heat.

I like Halloween and MNSSHP the best, but I also love Christmas. Edit: if you go in Sept and early Dec. the crowds are low.

February.

Christmas and Halloween-ish were great, don't get me wrong, it was really really fun.

But the crowds are low in February.

Late August, because they have fall stuff up and it's just like a last bang before school.

November because of the following:

a. Teacher convention, so school is out for two days so I don't miss much school.

b. Not terrible weather.

c. Not too too busy.

Early to Mid September is great there are very low crowds and it is still warm but not too humid like in the summer.

Halloween for MNSSHP and Hallowishes. Christmas is nice as well, but the weather changes isn't my favorite thing.

I love going in January, right after New Years! It feels like nobody's there, the weather is gorgeous, and the resorts are at their cheapest! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter