A Happy Dog's Summer of Sea and Shore - *cough,cough, nudge nudge* 7/11

Hey all! Well, tomorrow we head to our final leg of our journey!!! Ft. Wilderness for one night, and AKL for the second... I CAN'T believe it is almost over... BUT not quite!! WE had a great time here at Vero, leaving mid day tomorrow, but we had many fun adventures.... Rain got in the way of late afternoon fun, but not so much that we minded it... kinda gave us an excuse to sit back play a few games and relax together... also got caught up on SEVERAL Disney movies, and that was great great fun!!! Drinking a Prosecco spritz out of my DCL glow glass right now :laughing: Anyhow, won't be on the DIS for a day or so, may not have internet for free at AKL, we'll see, but looking forward to catching up in a few days!!! :goodvibes Guys, this has been quite an adventure of a vacation, so many twists and turns, and the unexpected coming next!! Can't wait! I LOVE VERO!! What a great resort!!!! :goodvibes Seafood buffet dinner tonight!!

TTFN!!!!! :car:

Can't wait for this TR! Of course, I know it's just going to make me want to book a trip to Vero......

Have fun on the final piece of your vacation!!! I am with Michelle -- I am sure I am going to want to book a Vero vacation after reading your TR! :lmao:

I have to totally agree...LOVE VERO!! Didn't get a chance to do the seafood buffet but I imagine we will remedy that next year!! Hope you are having a great time camping and tonight you go to the plains of the African Savanna!!! ENJOY!!

Can't wait for this TR! Of course, I know it's just going to make me want to book a trip to Vero......

Have fun on the final piece of your vacation!!! I am with Michelle -- I am sure I am going to want to book a Vero vacation after reading your TR! :lmao:

Have fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. popcorn::

I have to totally agree...LOVE VERO!! Didn't get a chance to do the seafood buffet but I imagine we will remedy that next year!! Hope you are having a great time camping and tonight you go to the plains of the African Savanna!!! ENJOY!!

Hey there!!! Well, we are back with the regular folk here in Maryland!!! :laughing: Still have a few more goodies to snack on from our disney trip and then it will officially be over!!! :sad: Oh well, I am ready to go back right now!!!!;)

Hope to start that TR here this week... going camping this weekend. So will let you all know when I do! Keep looking for the update! :yay:

Back with "the regular folk"...what a horrible place to be. ;). But seriously, think we all know and appreciate the joy of being in the Disney bubble. :goodvibes

MORE camping this weekend?? You are a brave momma!

Can't wait for the TR, when you have time. :)

Welcome back!
Can't wait for the tr!

Thanks!!! I should be able to start it before we leave for our weekend camping trip!

welcome home!!!

THANK YOU!!! :goodvibes

Welcome home HD!!

Yep, I am home!!!! And already scheming!!!! :laughing:

welcome home!!:cool1:

Hi and thanks!

Welcome back! Looking forward to your TR!!

Coming up soon!!! :thumbsup2

So excited to hear all of your happy stories!

Oh I am excited to share some fun with you too!!! :goodvibes

Back with "the regular folk"...what a horrible place to be. ;). But seriously, think we all know and appreciate the joy of being in the Disney bubble. :goodvibes

MORE camping this weekend?? You are a brave momma!

Can't wait for the TR, when you have time. :)

LOL!! I know I know!!!! Yes, well that Disney Bubble better get back here quick!!!! :laughing: YES I wouldn't say more, as much as I would say REAL camping at this point... LOL!!!! It was very different at Fort Wilderness!!!!

Welcome home!!! I know that feeling of snacking until it is all gone, and then, feeling like the trip might be over for real. We are down to our last few pieces of salt water taffy, and the dogs are almost out of the Beach Bum biscuits we brought them. Makes me very sad. :(

Scheming? You? I never would have guessed! :laughing: Charles informed me last night that he wants to do a week at Disney and a week at Tybee next summer, so I have been scheming this morning -- looking at prices and everything. Much more fun than working on my next project for class. :rolleyes1

Oh, before I forget -- Williams Sonoma has all of their Star Wars vehicles stuff for half price -- cookie cutters, sandwich cutters, and pancake molds are all $9.99 each. Just thought I would let you know that! ;)

LOL Jackie...guess who picked up cookie cutters and a pancake mold from William and Sonoma Outlet Tuesday LOL...too funny I couldn't resit being able to make Yoda pancakes!!!

Scheming :rolleyes1 I happen to know some dates of when you could easily come on down to Disney...just saying LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter